Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanna Meet a Lounger?

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Okay this is my list, everyone is placed at random, so no-one will get hurt if they are placed last, okay?! If I have forgotton mention anyone, please feel free to attack me in a pm. Please note, this is people I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet!

Miss 1940's - I am very fascinated by her looks, charm and well spokenness. She is truly a 1940's gal!
Smuterella - Because I think together we would kill people with our flirty charm. And I want to raid her closet.
MK - I want to know the story and the rise behind this brainchild of his.
DollyDayDream - She is this cute little pixie to me and I want to meet a pixie darn it!
Audrey Horne - So I can hug her and thank her SO much for her being so helpfull towards me and the other chicks in Sweden & Denmark.
Flat-Top - Because he is awesome and funny and I want to see what 300 pairs of mens shoes look like together.
CharlesB - Because it's Charles.
Fleur de Geurre - She is a total sweetheart that has killer looks..
Pip - Because Pip is such a sweetheart and he loves my shoes as much as I do!
Desi - Because she is very cool and has gorgeous hair.
Mojito - A lady that oozes elegance & class!
Miss Hannah - Who wouldnt want to meet Miss Clackton by the Sea?! Oh and she seems like she is hilarious. And I want to see her vintage cardigan collection.
Rufus - I want to give him a giftcard for a steel Bodum. And he is cool & funny, arent ya Whitie?!
Slim Portly - He owes me a foxtrot (or was it a tango??)!
rmrdaddy - Because he is a such a great guy and we share a common interest in cigars & caipirinhas. Ingredients for solving the world situation.
MissS - She is a sweetheart and a total babe. Plus she has amazing hats!
Mudinyereye - I want to find out if he really is The Phantom.
BonnieJean - I want her to help me get my hair like hers.. sigh, she has perfect hair!
Lucky Strike - Because he dresses SO nice and I want to swoon over his watch collection.

Phew.. this will be continued!

Starius

Practically Family
Officially, I'm a hermit and social recluse, so officially speaking I don't want to meet any of you.

Unofficially, I'd like to meet quite a few of you quirky folks. ;)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Try to get to some FL soirees.

There's nothing better than meeting people in person and sharing in things that we hold in common. So if you have the opportunity to meet other members or want to create the opportunities then get to it!! We've had meets right across the continents from Australia to Scandanavia, to the UK and the USA, and with 8000+ members globally NOW is never a better time to organise something and meet all the fantastic follk who are proud to call themselves 'members' of TFL ;)

And don't be forgetting the BIG ANNUAL EVENT on the prestigious old lady, THE RMS QUEEN MARY on Long Beach, California, this November :eusa_clap

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
PADDY said:
There's nothing better than meeting people in person and sharing in things that we hold in common. So if you have the opportunity to meet other members or want to create the opportunities then get to it!! We've had meets right across the continents from Australia to Scandanavia, to the UK and the USA, and with 8000+ members globally NOW is never a better time to organise something and meet all the fantastic follk who are proud to call themselves 'members' of TFL ;)

And don't be forgetting the BIG ANNUAL EVENT on the prestigious old lady, THE RMS QUEEN MARY on Long Beach, California, this November :eusa_clap

Just to follow up on this one.
Next week Smithy (The Kiwi in Norway) is on his way to Australia - first leg is Oslo - Copenhagen.
So now we are finally going to meet. Have a few pints and talk a lot Battle of Britain, aeroplanes, irvins...few pints...more aeroplanes, pilots, ...:beer:
Looking really foreward to meet you mate!:)

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Aw Darhling! You and the scandinavian beauties are on the top of my list of people I'd love to meet too! I pretty much want to meet everyone on here, especially my penpal (me=worst penpal ever) Scotrace!

alexandra said:
I have tried paintballing but nothing so fancy as to involve camo!
I've never been myself, probably because I'm insistent on an overnight or multi-day "deployment" with my red Sharpie:eek: being scored equal to a paintball. They gotta sleep sometime...lol What'd you think of your stab at it?

Josephine said:
You don't watch Eddie Izzard, do you?
What school does he produce training DVD's for? I've never even heard of him...

Josephine

One Too Many
Diamondback said:
What school does he produce training DVD's for? I've never even heard of him...

He's a comedian. He talked about when he was young, he was a male tomboy. Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup... perfect for the Army. But they were a bit more slapdash makeup wise than he liked. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe