Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanna Meet a Lounger?

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
MrNewportCustom said:
I'd like to meet Vintage Betty to talk about her research process, and to thank her in person for the Vintage liquor bottle and fish pin! :)

Lee

Much obliged, Ma'am.

That sounds wonderful, Mr.NewportCustom! Let's see, you fill up the liquor bottle :p and I'll admire your fish pin in your hat throughout the evening while talking research techniques!

It's a date!

Vintage Betty

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Betty said:
That sounds wonderful, Mr.NewportCustom! Let's see, you fill up the liquor bottle :p and I'll admire your fish pin in your hat throughout the evening while talking research techniques!

It's a date!

Vintage Betty

A date? I got a date? Are you sure your husband won't mind? :rolleyes:

You'll note that I said your research process. I'll just take pictures of everything you say and save the im-uhh-gesss . . . wait. That won't work. :eusa_doh:

Lee

I guess I need to research cameras more.

KeyGrip

A-List Customer
Anyone! I just need someone, either gender will do, to walk me through one of Santa Cruz's fine vintage stores and just start talkin'

Vintage Betty

KeyGrip said:
Anyone! I just need someone, either gender will do, to walk me through one of Santa Cruz's fine vintage stores and just start talkin'

Done! This weekend? :D

Vintage Betty

PS: Now all we have to do is FIND a good vintage shop in Santa Cruz. :eusa_doh:

KeyGrip

A-List Customer
Well, there's that one.. (can't remember the name) which is kinda across the street from that other one (there seems to be a problem here). I still haven't looked around Capitola or Watsonville, do you know of any good places there? Oh, and I don't have a car. :eusa_doh: This weekend is out of the question as my girlfriend and I will be celebrating our fourth anniversary in Berkeley.

Vintage Betty

KeyGrip said:
Well, there's that one.. (can't remember the name) which is kinda across the street from that other one (there seems to be a problem here). I still haven't looked around Capitola or Watsonville, do you know of any good places there? Oh, and I don't have a car. :eusa_doh: This weekend is out of the question as my girlfriend and I will be celebrating our fourth anniversary in Berkeley.

Yeah, they are both 1960's - 1970's stuff, like the rest of Santa Cruz. shakeshead

Need to put on my thinking cap regarding Capitola or Watsonville. Capitola = $$$, so be warned, but nothing hits me anyway. I'll take this discussion offline so we can chat.

Congrats on the anniversary! Treat her to a special time!

Vintage Betty

Vintage Betty

MrNewportCustom said:
A date? I got a date? Are you sure your husband won't mind? :rolleyes:

You'll note that I said your research process. I'll just take pictures of everything you say and save the im-uhh-gesss . . . wait. That won't work. :eusa_doh:

Lee

I guess I need to research cameras more.

Umm...I think I'm safe to say that hubby would like a quiet evening and will pay YOU to take me out for coffee. We've been married a long time. lol

drjones

A-List Customer
meet? already have. :)

I have had the distinct pleasure of meeting quite a few AZ chippies and Cads already. Always up for meeting more of course though!

DRJONES

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
MrNewportCustom said:
I can't explain why you want to meet me, either. Must be that behind-the-scenes wall-flower, geek-with-a-camera, uses-hyphens-a-lot thing I have going. If that's the case, then I want to meet you, too. :D

Lee

Off to Nerdy, Nerdy land.

Well I maybe not that. But I still wanna meet you!lol

Samantha

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Vintage Betty said:
Umm...I think I'm safe to say that hubby would like a quiet evening and will pay YOU to take me out for coffee. We've been married a long time. lol

Wow! The hubby paying the other man. What'll they think of next? lol

retrogirl1941 said:
Well I maybe not that. But I still wanna meet you!lol

Samantha

Uh oh! I see a serious problem arising: TWO married women want to meet me! :rolleyes:

Lee

Anyone seen some hills I can run for? lol

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Wow! This thread is back! :)
I'd be glad to meet anyone, and I really want to meet some people who I didn't really get a chance to talk with last year at the Queen Mary. I get kind of scatterbrained/shy, so please excuse me if we haven't gotten to chat properly yet :eek:

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
Lauren said:
Wow! This thread is back! :)
I'd be glad to meet anyone, and I really want to meet some people who I didn't really get a chance to talk with last year at the Queen Mary. I get kind of scatterbrained/shy, so please excuse me if we haven't gotten to chat properly yet :eek:

I almost had the chance to meet lauren a couple months back. There was some filming going on in georgia and a friend invited me to help out in costuming but alas I never was bale to get off of work. I would really like to meet you still lauren!

Samantha

pgoat

One Too Many
KeyGrip said:
the wife and I may hit Santa Cruz for a vaca later this year....

pgoat

One Too Many
oh, after that - we just got back from NC and I am B-R-O-K-E!

Where's that confounded tax stimulus check already????:rage:

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Doran said:
5.) I'm very curious about Bella Hell and Kitty T. Perhaps I'd annoy them in person and vice versa. Perhaps not. I'd be curious to try. A single drink.

We're a handful. Ladylike, but at the same time, not, and we occasionally tend to tear things up with our fabulousness.

I tend to confuse people. Most never know how to read me, or are just plain intimidated for reasons that I cannot begin to surmise.

Also, watch out for Miss Bella's wit. It tends to run like a tornado at times and you don't want it touching down in your direction lol

In any case, thank you, I'm flattered.

p.s. There is no such thing as a single drink with me. Perhaps a single bottle, but never a single drink!

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Widebrim said:
...I'd would be great to find a Christian vintage gal, around 31-39. Even if you're not from L.A.lol... Any out there?:rolleyes:

Well, I certainly qualify. However, I presume that you are seeking a Miss not a Mrs. (I am guessing with romantic intentions) Since I'm the later, I guess I don't quite fit the bill after all... ;)

Smuterella

One Too Many
KittyT for several drinks and a look at her wardrobe, CharlesB for smutty chat, Johanna for make up and hair advice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe