Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson! Vanson! Vanson!

Viking752

Practically Family
View attachment 639058 View attachment 639059 View attachment 639062 View attachment 639063 View attachment 639064

This popped up on Ebay, anyone know the model? It looks like the Hardcore Highwayman’s dad, so it fought my attention.

VERY similar pocket set up, except this has a flap.

Different back and cuffs, but it also has the collar tab.

Anyone recognize it? Could it be an old police design?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1460072562...ws9FqC8QJq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
That one looks great and a good price. You should make a run at it.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Arrow / TB Gambler / Raid
very similar design but very different tag size
the most recent one is Arrow I think and it fits smaller. Raid fits bigger from the last time I checked.

I picked up the last 42”. Feels wrong not to have a Vanson in my closet. I don’t see too many of these. Very simple design. Also has an @cbez approved one piece back. Ironically enough it’s the cheapest jacket in Vansons catalog. I’ll post pics here when it arrives.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Does Vanson ever use horsehide?

Not longer as a standard offering (I believe their horsehide supplier was the same tannery that burned down) but special collaborations have featured it. For instance, Butterscotch in LA did a 2mm Horween horsehide jacket with them.

morrison2951

Practically Family
Vintage Vanson really can't be beat.
V_07.JPG

VansonRider

One of the Regulars
Did a forum member snag that Raider?

I watched it, but I couldn't justify it after haveing specifically been wanting a Hardcore, and having a custom padded fall in my lap.

Someone got a solid buy :cool: but it wasn’t me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1