Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
The nerd in me strikes again.... ;) Goodwill finds today for a quarter each.

bowties100-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Quigley Brown said:
I love the ones made to tie so the knot comes out a different color... :)
Untitled-5100.jpg
[/IMG]
Untitled-3100.jpg
[/IMG]
Untitled-2100.jpg
[/IMG]
Untitled-1100.jpg
[/IMG]
:eusa_clap
Yes sir! Those are pretty cool! I have one that is that type, James spoke about these briefly at the FL-QM event and there is a specific name for the style but I don't recall what it is right now.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Wow. I checked in with the idea of posting a couple of goofy skinny ties I snagged the other day. NO WAY do they stack up to the last pile of wonderful entries!! I'm going to wait 'til things settle down here a little before lousing the place up with my 'slim' pickins of late. :eek: lol

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Wow. I checked in with the idea of posting a couple of goofy skinny ties I snagged the other day. NO WAY do they stack up to the last pile of wonderful entries!! I'm going to wait 'til things settle down here a little before lousing the place up with my 'slim' pickins of late. :eek: lol

Then post them on the thin tie thread. In addition, you won't cause James Powers any discomfort.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21