Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Bought these two little lovelies today.

2655_1.JPG

21d0_1.JPG

timorous me

Familiar Face
Won this suit on Ebay today... 32 bucks for a vintage wool suit! OH YEAH!

suit.jpg

Also visited a little consignment shop 'round these parts called Material Objects, and picked up a couple of lovely frocks for a song...

bluedress1.jpg

This one is actually quilted, which is quite neat...
(See detail below)
bluedress2.jpg

And this one is my new prize, what a beauty! And only like twelve bucks! I think it was made by hand and even hand beaded! I think I'm freaking out with all the awesome!!!

yellowdress1.jpg

yellowdress2.jpg

(the pics don't do either dress justice!)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow Wee! You gals are getting some great finds. Well done:eusa_clap
Pigeon Toe, the coloring of that shirt will look beautiful with your complexion. I have dark hair and fare skin, and think I look better in brighter shades.
CD that suitcase is fabulous, and it's in such pristine condition. I hope you have the chance to use it soon:)

Well so many of you have gotten some incredible finds. And Bella, I thought you were done shopping!!! I kept my end of the bargain, I haven't bought anything in 1 whole week!!!! You know there seems to be a medication for everything nowadays. Why can't they make something to help with the shopping withdrawals I'm having!! Well this day's over in less than 3 hours, so my week hiatus is almost up. Please excuse me, I've got an appointment with Ebay:D

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
I'm sure I'll have no trouble with that Daisy, even if I have to pack my school books in it for a daylol

Timorous me those are some cute dresses! They'll be lookin pretty cute on you:)

Shearer

Practically Family
Lady Day said:
I wanna join the $10 club. :(

LD

Hehe, that's actually my first foray into the $10 club... I thought the bidding would go nutso at the last minute.

And I agree with LadyStardust on the avatar :) You are one talented broad!

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
can me and my newly-found camel hair coat join the $10 club?
3-15-07043.jpg
pleatbutt.jpg

it has darling pleats on the butt area! i got it at Value Village (along with a job interview - UH OH!).

and would there be any interest in a $5 wedgie club? i'm in!
wedge1.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

Daisy Buchanan said:
And Bella, I thought you were done shopping!!! I kept my end of the bargain, I haven't bought anything in 1 whole week!!!! You know there seems to be a medication for everything nowadays. Why can't they make something to help with the shopping withdrawals I'm having!! Well this day's over in less than 3 hours, so my week hiatus is almost up. Please excuse me, I've got an appointment with Ebay:D

:( I know but now I'm going to LA next week and I *needed* it!! I swear. And I have an absurdly high esnipe in for a particular set of items. If I win it it'll be the most I've spent on something on ebay ever!! So I kinda hope I don't but kinda hope I do!! :rolleyes: Yeah, we both need a pill.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
I tell ya, I can't keep up with you ladies anymore!lol So many items, and every one a dream. From the bay, to thrift stores, to Target, and beyond, you all are finding absolute treasures! I'm in awe!

As for this new $10 club, I'd like to make an humble entrance with this:
dsp_dsc03180_1174256105.jpg

For $4.40! :eek:

LadyStardust

Practically Family
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Eek! Ok I didn't win it and am relieved. I bid up to $70 and it went for $71...:eusa_doh:

Here it is though...
redensemble.JPG

Anyone get it????

Oh,that's PERFECT! I'm sorry you lost it! :( Can I ask though, is that from the ebay seller who is selling a whole bunch of vintage ensemble lots?

Miss_Bella_Hell

LadyStardust said:
Oh,that's PERFECT! I'm sorry you lost it! :( Can I ask though, is that from the ebay seller who is selling a whole bunch of vintage ensemble lots?

No, but please PM me and tell me who that is!!!! The seller who sold this is "domainatrix".

Shearer

Practically Family
ShooShooBaby said:
can me and my newly-found camel hair coat join the $10 club?
3-15-07043.jpg
pleatbutt.jpg

it has darling pleats on the butt area! i got it at Value Village (along with a job interview - UH OH!).

and would there be any interest in a $5 wedgie club? i'm in!
wedge1.jpg

I've been dying to buy a nice coat, but living in Southern California, I haven't been able to rationalize it.

Maybe I'd take the plunge if it was as nice as the one you just found! Wow!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
You $10 club members...

Just rub it in, just rub it in :p

*thanks for the compliments on my avitar BTW*

LD

SQUEEE! Im reply 2000! :D
This beats the $10 club lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members