Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

azshawn

Familiar Face
I have a new hat to add to the Optimo thread. The Optimo 1000 in Porcelain White. I really really really really like it. Sorry if I posted too many pictures.

Optimo1000Oct1220106.jpg
:)

That has to be the most beautiful hat I've ever seen! I could never own a white hat like that but it looks great on you, enjoy it!

Mulceber

Practically Family
I have in person . See hat above for the crown shape that they do have(different creases will change the shape from various angles). If you don't like that one Art has some others.

Cool, can you post pics? I never tire of looking at the public enemies hat - simply classic. Also RLK, that is a gorgeous hat you've got there - I hope you didn't take my comments as anything to the contrary. -M

Lexybeast

A-List Customer
52 Block. Not sure which model name it is used with.

That is seriously nice. I should be visiting Optimo in person for the first time at the end of this month; I hope you don't mind me using your hat as a reference. lol

rlk

I'll Lock Up
That is seriously nice. I should be visiting Optimo in person for the first time at the end of this month; I hope you don't mind me using your hat as a reference. lol

No problem. It is a major advantage to see all the colors and shapes on actual hats as well as all of the ribbon choices which can be draped upon them. The order forms have crown block #'s that can be circled alternatively to some of the model names. The possible variations are far greater than illustrated on the website. Also binders of Vintage ads.

DRB

One Too Many
That has to be the most beautiful hat I've ever seen! I could never own a white hat like that but it looks great on you, enjoy it!
Thanks very much. This hat fits perfectly. I have tried wearing it with various colors of clothes and it seems to look really good with all of them. It seems to go with everything.

DRB

One Too Many
Thank you mayserwegener, I see that you are using one of my most favored hats as your avatar. I am always amazed at the color and finish on that one!

DRB

One Too Many
Thank you very much gentlemen! Praise from expert men such as yourselves is highly appreciated.

When I ordered a wind trolley I did not specify a color, that was a pleasant surprise to see when I noticed it was white.

Mulceber

Practically Family
My latest acquisition from Optimo, by way of eBay:

photo-1.jpg

photo-2-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Sorry I look so stern in this last one - I was concentrating on making sure the camera was angled properly. -M

Neil

A-List Customer
Hope there are no issues. I just bought one, an Optimo, that popped up on Ebay, put there by the same fellow who sold Mulceber his black derby. (Actually, the one I bought, while in Oxblood with the nice burgundy ribbon, has a slightly wider brim and a more tapered crown than the movie hat, which is just fine with me). The seller put up a second one, too, a nice dark tan fedora with a grey band and brim binding. Grabbed that, too. Not often specimens like those go on sale. And with this, I am not buying any more hats.

Neil

A-List Customer
Yeah. . .

But I mean it. I now have an Optimo for every day of the week and then some. Enough is enough. But I'll happily keep up with all your new purchases, fellas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe