Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Mad Men" on AMC (US) - (Spoilers Within)

Drew B

One of the Regulars
Just read that article ... Experience things!!!!

I reckon it's great - Are you just like sitting with your phone and you're kissing your girlfriend and saying, "'I'm kissing my girlfriend! This is so great, we're having sex!'" EXPERIENCE THINGS!"

I identify with that because one of my best mates always watched TV show on his computer whilst reading articles on the web and chatting to folk. I say to him everytime - "what's the point?"

Cheers,
Drew.

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
I just finished watching episode ten and I can tell you it ends on a real cliff hanger. Season three has been building up the suspense very slowly.

BTW those JJ pictures are great, I am fan! :p

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
I must admit, the last episode is what I've been waiting for all season-this is the Mad Men I've grown to love over the last few years! I can't wait until next week to see what happens! I only hope they don't end the season with a serious cliffhanger and make us wait until next season to see what transpires...:eusa_doh:

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
JohnnyGringo said:
I must admit, the last episode is what I've been waiting for all season-this is the Mad Men I've grown to love over the last few years! I can't wait until next week to see what happens! I only hope they don't end the season with a serious cliffhanger and make us wait until next season to see what transpires...:eusa_doh:

Oui! FINALLY something happening with Joan.

Also, I'm firmly convinced that Little Miss Teacher is going to turn out to be a complete psycho.

Drew B

One of the Regulars
fortworthgal said:
Also, I'm firmly convinced that Little Miss Teacher is going to turn out to be a complete psycho.

Really? I think she's sweet. Actually I WANT her to be sweet - deep down I agree with you.

Chers,
Drew.

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
Drew B said:
Really? I think she's sweet. Actually I WANT her to be sweet - deep down I agree with you.

Oh, I totally see her getting all stalker on Don - showing up at his house, following Betty to the store... maybe it is wishful thinking for something wildly exciting to happen on the show. lol I believe she is the one who called his house and hung up when Sally answered. There's just something "not right" about her.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
JohnnyGringo said:
I must admit, the last episode is what I've been waiting for all season-this is the Mad Men I've grown to love over the last few years! I can't wait until next week to see what happens!

I agree! That was the best episode of the season so far!
Joan: I really didn't expect her to do that. It seemed out of character, but I'm glad she did.
Roger: anyone else surprised that he's being faithful to Jane?

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I know I was surprised he was being faithful to Jane. But I think deep down he still wants Joan. At least, that may be what they're hinting toward with the previews for the next show.

I LOVED how she whacked Greg with the vase, though.

Great, great episode - I loved how it all played out with Betty confronting Don.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Marc Chevalier said:
She's extremely sexy, as some psychotic women tend to be ... at first.

Yep, who can forget.......:eek:

bunnyboiler-thumb-420x315.jpg

DetroitFalcons

Familiar Face
Drew B said:
she broke Donald Draper :eek: :eek: :eek:

...he cried...

I don't know what to do now :(

Cheers,
Drew.

I think that is 2009 looking back on what we want 1963 to be like. (or at least the man in charge and his view of such a "bad" time in America) Reality would have been a beatdown for going into the desk imho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe