Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

Nashoba

One Too Many
A new pic...

Ok so I thought I'd share a new pic of me since I just completely changed my look! Please pardon the non-vintage hair style, my hairdresser didn't have time before her next appt to properly fix it up for me...

me1.JPG
me2.JPG

Nashoba

One Too Many
Thanks Y'all! You gentlemen sure know how to make a gal feel good about herself. You're all just too sweet! It's nice to know that even though I've been 'off the market' since I was 17....I still rate some appreciative glances ;)
Thanks Lauren, and wow. Your new pic is just beautiful. I love that effect with the lighting. Simply gorgeous.
Here's a better one. It's amazing how much better pictures look when you don't try to take them yourself! And it's much more vintage today (this was taken today after church)
jen722.JPG

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Lauren-You always take great pics and so look the part!

Nashoba-Lovely new hairstyle.

I finally have a decent pic of myself,but it's what I'm holding in it that is truly prized.My 1942 Harper's Bazaar:
46a4e02f97d60.jpg

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
rubyredlocks said:
Lauren-You always take great pics and so look the part!

Nashoba-Lovely new hairstyle.

I finally have a decent pic of myself,but it's what I'm holding in it that is truly prized.My 1942 Harper's Bazaar:
46a4e02f97d60.jpg

The magazine may be a treasure, but the whole look is priceless! So classy! :eusa_clap

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not officially a member, but a big fan

Often I have an (unofficial) Lady of the Lounge who loves to sit on my lap while I'm logged into the FL. She loves to look at all the pictures you post and also loves to tap away on the keyboard, which is not always a good thing! But she's so cute she gets away with it more often than not! I give you Miss Ella Holiday, my little Treasure:

Cowgirl Ella:

IMG_0566.jpg

Easter Bunny Ella:

IMG_0563.jpg

And Ella with me at the Royal Easter Show, cracking up:

IMG_0617.jpg

Foofoogal

Banned
Rubyredlocks: I opened this thread directly to your photo. I actually thought it was a picture out of a 1942 magazine. Truly a work of art. Kudos to the photographer.

Now "Ella." Beautiful child, beautiful gift, beautiful name. Smiles like that is what keeps the species going. :eusa_clap

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
46a4e02f97d60.jpg

Love this photo series Ruby (you're first on the photographer's website too!). Did you have the pictures taken for the heck of it or was there an occasion?

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Thanks Imoldfashioned!

Basically,just for fun.
I've toyed with the idea of pinup modeling as a creative outlet and I've been searching for my comfort zone.I really like how this set turned out and think that blend of vintage fashion with a hint of pinup thrown in suits my personality more.Part of me feels silly starting this at 37,but I know myself better now than when I was in my 20s.
Plus,it's not like I'm going to quit my day job!lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld