Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

pgoat

One Too Many
Josephine said:
At least you've got the partner who wants to; I want to but The Husband isn't too keen on it. Doesn't help that we have three daemon spawn that we would have to figure out what to do with... lol
well, she kinda wants to, anyway. NO demon spawn here, just two satanic cats that would try to trip us....

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Taken right before we went out for hubby's birthday...

MeResized.jpg

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Three for the price of one!

Lolita Haze, our lovely friend Viv and I went to lunch last Tuesday, kind of spur of the moment, and I brought my camera. I am proud to have such pretty lady friends! Arizona Chippies rock! One of each-a redhead, a blonde and a black/brunette. What more could a fellow need?

JodeyLolitaMe.JPG

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
RedHotRidinHood said:
Lolita Haze, our lovely friend Viv and I went to lunch last Tuesday, kind of spur of the moment, and I brought my camera. I am proud to have such pretty lady friends! Arizona Chippies rock! One of each-a redhead, a blonde and a black/brunette. What more could a fellow need?

How about a brunette with blonde streaks? :(

$ally

One Too Many
RedHotRidinHood said:
We know traffic stopped in that neighborhood! You gals are going to cause an accident one of these days!

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Aww thank you Locktowndog...I enjoy my lazy sundays ;)

ShooShooBaby...thank you :D

Desi that dress is... a $12 never tried it on...lucky find dress! Fits like a dream... though I could use a little more up top! lol

Story

I'll Lock Up
RedHotRidinHood said:
What more could a fellow need?

A pitcher of margaritas, two cases of whipped cream, a trampoline and a firetruck? :D

Well, you did ask. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe