Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

ClaraB

One of the Regulars
Amy Jeanne said:
Haha! Well, thanks a bunch! I just happened to notice that my photos killed the thread for a bit

Killed the thread?? Sure, me too, but I've concluded that only the most attractive of us have the power to strike 'em speechless like we do ;)

Anyway, Amy Jeanne, your hair looks fantastic, black really suits you! I am quite envious of your wonderful cut (and your glasses and your tattoo....). Sigh. :)

pgoat

One Too Many
Amy Jeanne said:
I used to be a redhead (my natural colour, see avatar!), but recently went black. I also bought myself some new clothes, but I will never part with that pink sweater!

L1010239_smaller.jpg

L1010241_smaller.jpg

Nah - not a thread killer - I was gonna comment again on yet one more cool blending of vintage and modern looks - but I keep pointing that out about FL people, and I don't wanna sound like a broken record.:eek: There really are just too many great looks here to keep up with!

It's nice to see this kind of style here - makes my old fart heart feel young again.:)

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
I agree with ShortClara...Fedora Lounge girls are hot.

One of these days I'm gonna get hot and post my picture in here too! ;)

Lookin good ladies!

$ally

One Too Many
MaryDeluxe: You are past "gonna", you are there!

Yeah, these gals are the babiest of babes, without a doubt.

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
The wife and I really would like to learn to dance. Sigh....someday......

I swear, if you know the art of having fun you can know the art of dance. If i can do it, anyone can. I promise. :) Do it now. Jump in and you'll be obsessed like all of us swing kids in no time.

pgoat

One Too Many
thebadmamajama said:
I swear, if you know the art of having fun you can know the art of dance. If i can do it, anyone can. I promise. :) Do it now. Jump in and you'll be obsessed like all of us swing kids in no time.

You're right - I am usually NOT a prude (gimme a lampshade and I'll put it on) but I am weird about dancing in public.....gotta get over that hump. I saw a couple demonstrating ballroom/swing whatever dance many many years ago and always wished I could do it.

Josephine

One Too Many
pgoat said:
You're right - I am usually NOT a prude (gimme a lampshade and I'll put it on) but I am weird about dancing in public.....gotta get over that hump. I saw a couple demonstrating ballroom/swing whatever dance many many years ago and always wished I could do it.

At least you've got the partner who wants to; I want to but The Husband isn't too keen on it. Doesn't help that we have three daemon spawn that we would have to figure out what to do with... lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe