Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LADIES of the LOUNGE

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Lovley phot Lolita. I have to say again how much I love the hair cut. Your curls are amazing.

Kamikat I love your avatar. I can't see the other pics but I am sure thay are just as lovely.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Just me...

I used to be a redhead (my natural colour, see avatar!), but recently went black. I also bought myself some new clothes, but I will never part with that pink sweater!

L1010239_smaller.jpg

L1010241_smaller.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
PennyCarrol... Thank you very much. You made my day! I didn't even think of that, but you are right. It does kinda remind me of that too!

Jovan... Hahahaha don't forget, I am not a Trekkie. ;)

DeadpanDiva... Thank you so much. The best thing about the new cut is that I got 3 days of style out of one set! That makes doing my hair so much easier!!! :)

Doran... Thank you. :)

Amy_Jeanne... As always you are fabulous! Love the "Silent" tattoo!!

ShortClara

One Too Many
So lovely ladies! I keep checking out the thread, but haven't piped up to say *HOT STUFF!!* in a while ;)

Fedora Lounge Chicks Rule!

PS Lolita - I am tottaly jealous of your TrekTastic picture!!

Marty M.

Vendor
F.L.C.R

ShortClara said:
So lovely ladies! I keep checking out the thread, but haven't piped up to say *HOT STUFF!!* in a while ;)

Fedora Lounge Chicks Rule!
PS Lolita - I am tottaly jealous of your TrekTastic picture!!

You got that right.
Marty Mathis

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Thanks to the few who complimented me! Maybe I'll show off my hair, but it's obvious I'm not as "hot" as some of the other ladies in here ;)

Lolita -- Sexy! Good outfit as always!

Shooshoo -- More good hair and clothes! My hair would never do that.

pgoat

One Too Many
ShooShooBaby said:
these are from christmas day. better late than never, right?
l_0b11134fe47e0f6b1a633db99294abc9.jpg

l_e29a463657b3caa74ce61b20fe1565d4.jpg

and while i'm at it, one from a very sunny day last summer!
l_f3cffd632863ce172c9b89fb97bbc468.jpg

That's tres vintage - you looked like you just walked off a 1940s movie set - nicely done!:)

Joli7211

Familiar Face
:eek:fftopic: This is just me... but I've had 4 kids and I have the rubenesque curves that go along with being a mom to a large family. So I'm having a hard time finding vintage clothes that could fit when I'm searching on-line. Here's an excellent example:

coffee.jpg

I love the dress, I just wish I could find something like that in my dimensions. :(

*Vent off.*

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Joli7211 said:
:eek:fftopic: This is just me... but I've had 4 kids and I have the rubenesque curves that go along with being a mom to a large family. So I'm having a hard time finding vintage clothes that could fit when I'm searching on-line. Here's an excellent example:

coffee.jpg

I love the dress, I just wish I could find something like that in my dimensions. :(

*Vent off.*

Sizing is probably the most challenging part of wearing vintage--it's such a crap shoot. Over in the Powder Room there are a couple threads on Plus Size Vintage including this one. Hope it's helpful!

PS the collar on that dress is swoon worthy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe