Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many of you guys ordered from the Aero sale?

Leather_nube

Familiar Face
I'm working overtime as much as possible to try and work through initial checks, unfortunately Chloe is also on holiday for a few days, and combined with how insanely busy enquiries have been during the sale its taking some time to get through the backlog. I am working tirelessly to get through them as quickly as possible but it may take a week or two, currently working on orders placed around 9 days ago.

Orders are put through production from their 'customer confirmed' date, this is only done when all order details are fully confirmed, and as Denny has said it can take a lot of work to get from initial order to order being fully confirmed, which is why it takes quite some time to work through a backlog of orders like this. The intake of sales orders was far bigger than anticipated, so please do bear with us a little, we'll be in touch as soon as we can!

Legend! Thank you!

onstar

One of the Regulars
Your first Aero? I think you can rest assured. When the time comes, Aero will get in touch with you and all your details will be checked/finalised before it goes into production. Just wait and enjoy the anticipation.
3rd through Aero. They have been usually very quick to send follow-up emails for confirmation. Just want to know if my spot on line is when I bought it of of after the confirmation process.

Peckinpah

New in Town
Indian Ranger in Vicenza blackened brown. Has Aero since increased it's prices? Can't remember some of their jackets being as much as £1000 before the sale.

Oops, just saw you guys talking about it.

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
Did you get an email for the confirmation process yet?
1724964850373.png

1724964893692.png

cl206

New in Town
I got that same mass email and then Holly followed up and confirmed my measurements. I did change my lining at the last moment. My order should be starting construction. chestnut badalassi J106!!
(the KOTR back would have been an extra 150 pounds for me, so no thanks)

Last edited:

Raisin Brando

New in Town
Did you get an email for the confirmation process yet?
Not yet, but Chloe has been very quick to answer any questions I have and advise on sizing. I'm a previous Aero customer so we didn't have to do a lot of back and forth about measurements other than making sure the slimmer 30's cut of the Wayfarer would work in my usual size. I'm anticipating it going into production within the week but tbh I won't be able to wear it until it gets cooler so I'm not really worried about it. One thing I did notice after the sale was that Aero seems to have discontinued several of their models.

edit: actually I think i misunderstood your question, I did get an email telling me the jacket was "awaiting production", but not that it had entered production

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
I got that same mass email and then Holly followed up and confirmed my measurements. I did change my lining at the last moment. My order should be starting construction. chestnut badalassi J106!!
(the KOTR back would have been an extra 150 pounds for me, so no thanks)

I tend to the view, tbh, you're best as a rule sticking with the set design for the most part. Aero know what they're doing when they create the standard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WatchesandBoots1125