Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

cbez

One Too Many
Not a jacket but a teacore horsebutt wallet from Opus in Japan. Pretty cool and the prices are unbeatable compared to US. One quirk is they usually add a coin pouch for yen coins that does add extra thickness. 1000024777.jpg

bigmanbigtruck

A-List Customer
Speaking from experience- you will curse Stuart and LW. I used a screwdriver to loosen/open the holes. Then wore it on a few rides. Got it wet. Now, good to go.
Nice, I didn't realize you had one of these too.
My wallet is already cursing them, but all is well after :D

Thanks for the tip though, will definitely have to try that - already told him I need to get these damn buttons on.
He said to come by to pick it up and his machinist will make sure I'm gonna get them on one way or another lol

Last edited:
Nice, I didn't realize you had one of these too.
My wallet is already cursing them, but all is well after :D

Thanks for the tip though, will definitely have to try that - already told him I need to get these damn buttons on.
He said to come by to pick it up and his machinist will make sure I'm gonna get them on one way or another lol

Not a jacket. The vest. It was very difficult to button up. I even let a bunch of tools dangle from all of the button holes for days to loosen them up. They be tight.

Sherpa binge. I rebought this polo trucker. This years model is a pattern copy of the old Levi’s jacket, right down to the chest pocket flaps. The denim is also far heavier than the 2021 version.
And this time I wasted no time in going to Etsy for a patch to replace the flag.
IMG_9807.jpeg

IMG_9824.jpeg

This one is due today, old Sears “Western Wear” Roebucks era:
IMG_9624.jpeg

And this Jo-O-Kay is due Monday
IMG_9240.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1