Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many new jackets do you have coming (and how many potential ones)?

KBlake

One Too Many
After seeing @Will Zach ‘s perfect fitting HD Sportster I couldn’t pass up this one for a steal.
IMG_1830.jpeg

Bonasera

One of the Regulars
Nice! I never seen this label in a Californian. Interesting. I have this same jacket with only a typical CSW leather tag.
Thanks.
There were no stitching marks from the CSW label on the lining. I think this is a CSW based on the jacket silhouette and the placement of the pockets, though...

TLW '90

Practically Family
I just bought this 90's orange label Cooper A2 off Ebay, $150 shipped.

I've wanted an A2 for awhile but didn't really know what to look for, or what could be found inexpensively to test the A2 waters.
Doing a little googling I found that these are generally considered a decent low entry 1st A2 as long as it's not too late of an example.
The measurements seem okay for a 36 and it doesn't have the side pannels, so I'm optimistic that it's gonna be one of the reasonably sized examples.

Last edited:

TLW '90

Practically Family
I did some measurement comparisons to a few of my other jackets, and am getting fairly excited about this one.
I don't want to jump the gun because I won't really know until I get it of course, but the sizing on this cooper seems to be right in line with what I like for mobility and comfort without feeling too big or looking blatantly so.
It seems like it's going to fit me better than I've been lead to expect from even the best cut years of orange label coopers.

Khilij

One of the Regulars
Got my new (to me) Double Helix Frisco in from 58panheadfan yesterday. Holy hell this thing is gorgeous. I hope to take some decent jacket pics after work, but I'm very excited to beat the crap out of it for many years to come. I'm over the moon.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
After getting my Aero leather and wool half belt last year I discovered I really like the wearability of the hybrid model, so I recently took advantage of the JPY/USD exchange rate and ventured into Buyee for the first time. Came away with a Mister Freedom Stadium Jacket and Sugar Cane Wabash Jacket:
MFSJ.PNG
SCWJ.PNG

Tossed in a couple rockabilly shirts for good measure by Sugar Cane and Style Eyes since I was already combining shipping:
SCRGS.PNG
SERS.PNG

Currently out for delivery. Kind of ironic it took less than a day and half to travel 6500+ miles, and now it's taking a full day for the last mile.

TLW '90

Practically Family
I got some jackets coming in over the next few weeks, but the one that excites me the most is this GW G-1 coming in,
View attachment 631612
Now that's an awesome jacket.
I was actually contemplating a Cooper G1 that's available for the same money as the A2 I bought because I love the fur collar and the G1 appeals to me more, but it was a later leather patch black label ( I assume early 2000's ) which has the side panels and would no doubt be that terrible 2 sizes too big except for the length kind of fit.
I never knew this kind of cut existed in a jacket until I bought this awesome looking leather collar Pendleton last year, and after that I am quite cautious.
Thankfully it fit my husky brother, because otherwise I'd be stuck with it.

Last edited:

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Now that's an awesome jacket.
I was actually contemplating a Cooper G1 that's available for the same money as the A2 I bought because I love the fur collar and the G1 appeals to me more, but it was a later leather patch black label ( I assume early 2000's ) which has the side panels and would no doubt be that terrible 2 sizes too big except for the length kind of fit.
I never knew this kind of cut existed in a jacket until I bought this awesome looking leather collar Pendleton last year, and after that I am quite cautious.
Thankfully it fit my husky brother, because otherwise I'd be stuck with it.
yeah the cooper one seems to be the big V taper fit, there was one here compared with some other manufacturer's G-1's
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/my-g-1-collection.94224/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads