Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

The Independence Holiday spent under a vintage Pedigree Panama enjoying a few KC Bier Co German style Dunkels.

IMG_0654.jpeg

IMG_0655.jpeg

IMG_0650.jpeg

IMG_0651.jpeg

IMG_0652.jpeg

IMG_0649.jpeg

Then home to wrap up the holiday with a couple drams of Glenmorangie Extremely Rare 18 yr old Highland Malt.

IMG_0657.jpeg

IMG_0656.jpeg

IMG_0658.jpeg

IMG_0659.jpeg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday and this morning I am enjoying a couple of days off.

i-px52LzD-M.jpg

Top l-r: This morning I enjoyed a Pseudo Sue IPA after a morning run. An earlier morning cold brew (Volcanica Costa Rica single origin) hit the spot. Yesterday evening a Surley Supreme pilsner was just the ticket. A Bent Paddle Kanu was a treat after yesterday's yard efforts. This mornings Pseudo Sue IPA has a dynamite lacy foamy pour.

Cheers, Eric-

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Early morning I started a charcoal grill for a lamb roast. We have guests coming early afternoon and I am prepping the roast and vegetables for roasting. I have been enjoying a Founders All Day IPA for my efforts.

i-Jh4MBg8-M.jpg

I enjoyed hot coffee ( https://volcanicacoffee.com/collections/costa-rica-coffee) this morning in the cool temps. The Peaberry coffee has more intense flavors than the normal Costa Rican coffee I drink. Tasty and hit the spot.

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bootsyd