Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

StoryPNW

One Too Many
Sitting on the deck enjoying a Crux IPA this afternoon in my Shudde Bros 3x. Crux is an excellent Oregon Brewery, if you are ever in Bend I highly recommend you check them out but their canned varieties are very good too.
20230811_153934.jpg
20230811_161710.jpg

Sitting on the deck enjoying a Crux IPA this afternoon in my Shudde Bros 3x. Crux is an excellent Oregon Brewery, if you are ever in Bend I highly recommend you check them out but their canned varieties are very good too.
View attachment 539199 View attachment 539200
Great pic with the colors & lighting, reflections off & thru the glass tabletop.

I wore a Stetson 3X OR to Joe’s Kansas City BBQ where we split a slab of pork ribs, some beef rib tip Burnt Ends, & some smoked brisket, smoked chicken gumbo, cheesy corn, & fries.

IMG_7788.jpeg

IMG_7789.jpeg

To wash that all down took a few Boulevard Brewing’s Unfiltered Wheats.

IMG_7790.jpeg

The best BBQ sauce with a little extra kick.

IMG_7787.jpeg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I started this week out by enjoying a Founders All Day IPA MOnday evening on a walkabout.

i-nnrMpJJ-S.jpg

I visiting a local bar on the lake with a couple of friends yesterday evening. A Big Wood Cabin Daze was my beer choice. I enjoyed the beer and th company.

i-kHzcFsq-S.jpg

Home I opened a Omni Pilsner while enjoying a cool evening. It may be of the last cool evenings for a week.

Cheers, Eric -

Cheers, Eric -

A few KC Bier Co Kristallweizen German wheats under a Stetson One-hundred for HH.

IMG_7813.jpeg

IMG_7812.jpeg

IMG_7811.jpeg

Coming to HH this Fri near me is the 2,400-gallon Monkey Shoulder Cocktail Shaker. That’s a capacity of 123,000 bottles of Monkey Shoulder blended Scotch Whisky. HH should be a good one & no one should leave thirsty.

IMG_3274.png

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
End of week had me enjoying an Omni brewing Pilsner.

i-S7mMSr7-M.jpg

A Surley Axeman IPA.

i-232JZXg-M.jpg

Early breakfast grilling had me sipping an Insight Brewing IPA. Deliciously light beer that pairs with oatmeat and a poached egg breakfast.

i-FdvfmZv-M.jpg

Ohhh the heat is setting in. A cold brew, Volcanica Costa Rican, coffee was a perfect treat after completing yard tasks.

i-WwLh4TX-M.jpg

After a shower, change of clothes and trip for a car wash I treated myself to a Pako's IPA. This beer from Snake River Brewing (has won the small brewer of the year twice is a real treat. It is an a IPA. It is an IPA's IPA. A real treat from Jackson Hole, WY.

i-cKWmfXB-M.jpg

i-kf5nBkW-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1