Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

On this holiday a few Dos Equis Lagers & a couple of Tesoro Mayan Repo doubles under a Resistol 3X with hand felted edge, & friends. The bets are down & recorded for TNF when Chiefs host Lions. The loser among friends has to buy a round.

IMG_3400.jpeg

IMG_7358.jpeg

IMG_8014.jpeg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I present today a collage of indulgences over the last couple of days. Top left is 155 Beets Per Minute, Venn Brewing , MN. This beer is made with beet and lemon. A sour beer for sure. I was intrigued by menu sharing that it used beets. I have not ever had beet juice, much less a beet beer. Just a grand beer that I shared with some other work colleagues.

i-Fmcbjpq-M.jpg

Bottom left a Greyhound. Hendricks Gin and no syrup. Left a Guinness Draught.

Cheers to all the contributors, Eric -

Last edited:

The Shoe

Call Me a Cab
We enjoyed the Bunnahabhain An Cladach so much that we picked up another couple of big limited edition Bunnahabhains. Today, we opened the Eirich Na Greine (pronounced ae-ree ne gray-nyuh) or “Morning Sky”.
IMG_0856.jpeg

I was in my Akubra Capricorn for today’s inclement weather.
IMG_0857.jpeg

It’s another good’un. Like the An Cladach, it has raisins and fruity sweetness, both on the nose and palate, but not as pronounced as in the An Cladach. Quite a lot of alcohol when sniffing in a Glencairn. Some spices there, too…cinnamon & nutmeg? Maybe even some anise? There’s also some smoke & a touch of maritime flavours there, too, and a nice burn despite the lower alcohol content (46.3) compared th the An Cladach (50%).
once again, that’s the best I can do for tasting notes. Suffice to say that Etsuko & I are both enjoying it.
IMG_0858.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads