Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Families of the Lounge

That's how we'll have to do it until we get a hoist lol

Five eh? :p Looks like dad could bench press that car. You could wash the underside while he holds it up. :p

My brother, father, and I today. The tractor is a 1967 Sears. It was my Grandfather's and was his favorite. A "stump puller" as he said. He used it for pulling trailers, cars, plowing, etc. It has VERY low gears lol

10458488_10153118020154330_1821927141908798835_n_zpsw8rlgtnf.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Babydoll, Big Man, Harv, Tom (great to see you back) I'm loving your family photos.

Can't wait to get my wife and my daughter (only for a week in my daughter's case) back here to FTW.

I see we're on the same page:

11035449_10153118005934330_2622573553769309677_n_zpssnnp7n9f.jpg

We have it on tap, right from the land of sky blue waters.

Good job on that!
Something about just looking at that old tractor is making my thirstbuds water for an icy cold can of beer.

Plan on it soon!

Well, take it out and use it. :p

Thanks!
Nothing better than having family around!

Babydoll, Big Man, Harv, Tom (great to see you back) I'm loving your family photos.

Can't wait to get my wife and my daughter (only for a week in my daughter's case) back here to FTW.

Speaking of Family Affairs, (sure, you were) here is one of the recently received photos from my second daughter's wedding on the day of the blizzard in the Boston area. We had a grand ol' time. Dancing to "I held her first," with the smallest of brim hats!
1429.jpg

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here

My granddaughter and our old broken-down dog going barefoot today in Paddy's Creek for the first time this year. It was warm outside, but the water was COLD. The dog, who has more sense sometimes, got out quickly. Mackenna, on the other-hand, played in the water till her feet were just about blue. Everyone had fun.

My granddaughter and our old broken-down dog going barefoot today in Paddy's Creek for the first time this year. It was warm outside, but the water was COLD. The dog, who has more sense sometimes, got out quickly. Mackenna, on the other-hand, played in the water till her feet were just about blue. Everyone had fun.

Sounds about right.
Great pic, looks like time well spent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82