Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

A Lincoln or a Caddy, or even an old imperial I'd be happy with, but i'd dust an impala for FoMoCo any day.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Ron O'Neal.
I bow to your superior post. :D
Great song for the movie by Curtis Mayfield. ;)
And I agree DH, the Lincoln is a much better car.

A pimp takes out the pusherman. How can you go wrong with a plot like that. I guess human trafficking takes a back seat to heroin dealing in the great cadillac of morality.:p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A pimp takes out the pusherman. How can you go wrong with a plot like that. I guess human trafficking takes a back seat to heroin dealing in the great cadillac of morality.:p

Or a really tricked out one.
BTW the guy that did that car, was still building them a few years ago.

Those would be my top three choices for cars, as well!

A Lincoln or a Caddy, or even an old imperial I'd be happy with, but i'd dust an impala for FoMoCo any day.

That remark was aimed at Mr. Powers, who has me labeled as a hippie for some reason. The only reason I would have went to Woodstock would be to see Sha Na Na.

I never said anything about no hippies.
And DH got good taste in cars, too.

Justin B

One Too Many
You guys are funny. I've had a "Dusky Rose" AMC Rebel, and currently drive a "Deep Amethyst Pearl" Jeep. (Read those as pink and purple)

If you can't rock the off beat colors...sorry you're not as cool as me. I'd even drive this little beastie:

Picture+4181114183519.jpg

And I don't have a problem keeping them tuned or driving them fast enough to stay that way.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, but we're women. We can own a purple car and not be thought of as hippies or something else.

Mrs. Potter Palmer had Garford machine finished in her favorite shades of Heliotrope, Amaranth and Mauve to complement her favorite gowns. I find the car to be quite striking. Much more interesting than the usual Brewster Green or Midnight Blue of the period.

An eminently suitable motor for a lady, i think, and not at all like a "Hippy" machine

Mrs. Potter Palmer had Garford machine finished in her favorite shades of Heliotrope, Amaranth and Mauve to complement her favorite gowns. I find the car to be quite striking. Much more interesting than the usual Brewster Green or Midnight Blue of the period.

An eminently suitable motor for a lady, i think, and not at all like a "Hippy" machine

That is definitely a woman's car. lol lol I'll take the midnight blue thanks. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley