Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

A couple of folks in my neighborhood have golf cars for running down to the package store and general drunken bufoonery. I would way rather have the little metropolitan for that. I wouldn't care what color it was.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I'd love to have one of those. It would be a lot of fun.

Me too...perhaps one day. First, I need to learn how to drive! Vrrrom!

Yeah, but we're women. We can own a purple car and not be thought of as hippies or something else.

True...but please don't mention hippies here...I'll get all itchy! ha ha

Really an Austin Healey. :p
That really is a chick car. You would look good in it. :p

Not quite an Austin Healey..bigger. My father has had many Healeys. ;0 Yes, I would look good in that. However, purple wouldn't be my first choice. LOL

X
BD

Last edited:

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
That is definitely a woman's car. lol lol I'll take the midnight blue thanks. :p

Well, I'm not sure that I'd care to be seen emerging from that big old Garford, either. At least it's better than Mrs. Cuneo's pink and white striped White Steamer. Though that White did pretty well on the Glidden Tour. In fact Mrs Cuneo did so well in the racing game that the Automobile Club banned all women from racing in '09.

Me too...perhaps one day. First, I need to learn how to drive! Vrrrom!

True...but please don't mention hippies here...I'll get all itchy! ha ha

Not quite an Austin Healey..bigger. My father has had many Healeys. ;0 Yes, I would look good in that. However, purple wouldn't be my first choice. LOL

X
BD

Don't know how to drive?! :faint:

Probably hippie fleas caused just by looking at them. :p

Wow! If a Nash is bigger then a Healey must be REALLY small. :p

A couple of folks in my neighborhood have golf cars for running down to the package store and general drunken bufoonery. I would way rather have the little metropolitan for that. I wouldn't care what color it was.

I'll end you the craigslist ad next time I se one for sale. :p I can imagine what a clown car that thing would make if you and the whole family tried to get in it all at once. :p

cchgn

One of the Regulars

Just North of Sarasota, Fl is a town called Sun City, a retirement town and the only vehicles you'll see are golf carts. Most are made up to look like Hummers, Cadillacs, '57 Chevys and even Metros.

Just North of Sarasota, Fl is a town called Sun City, a retirement town and the only vehicles you'll see are golf carts. Most are made up to look like Hummers, Cadillacs, '57 Chevys and even Metros.

Awesome!! If I lived there I would get one like this
ra6y7apu.jpg

and stay drunk all the time.:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Bob Hope?
Nice!

Get your own Caboose and use that to supplement your income.
Serve breakfast only, so you have the rest of the day off.
Believe it or not, there is a restaurant down the street that does this.
Breakfast x amount days, and breakfast and lunch x amount of days.
Never dinner, and never open past 3pm.

Bob Hope?
Nice!

Get your own Caboose and use that to supplement your income.
Serve breakfast only, so you have the rest of the day off.
Believe it or not, there is a restaurant down the street that does this.
Breakfast x amount days, and breakfast and lunch x amount of days.
Never dinner, and never open past 3pm.

I know a couple of restaurants around here like that. Breakfast and lunch only. Then again, they are in parts of town you might not want to be in after dark. :rolleyes:

Maybe I could get a golf car that looks like me. But I'd happily drve the Bob Hope one. I could park it by the camoflage one and the crimson tide one when I went down to the liquor store. Maybe the guy with the 57 chevy one would join us. He must not drink because I never see his down there. Can't imagine what else you'd really need one for.

I know a couple of restaurants around here like that. Breakfast and lunch only. Then again, they are in parts of town you might not want to be in after dark. :rolleyes:

Maybe I could get a golf car that looks like me. But I'd happily drve the Bob Hope one. I could park it by the camoflage one and the crimson tide one when I went down to the liquor store. Maybe the guy with the 57 chevy one would join us. He must not drink because I never see his down there. Can't imagine what else you'd really need one for.
We have one of those restaurants here as well:
http://www.fifthwheelfood.com/index.html
2633434.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley