Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Yes....yes it is.
But if I lived in Sun City retirement town I'd get a DH-mobile.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

The mother of one of the housemates lives in Sun City in California and, I swear, 9 PM on a Saturday night there is like midnight to 2 AM elsewhere because more than half of her neighbourhood was dark at that hour. :p

vintageTink

One Too Many
You are teaching him right!:p
Yup.

As a parent, that is truly a shining moment in your life. :D
Brings a tear to my eyes, to know the younger generation will carry on the tradition of forcing hippies to behave. ;)
Yes it was. We reiterate working and bathing.

I didn't know you lived that close to Powers.
:rofl:
If he's in the Bay Area, he's about 4.5 hrs from me. Not close enough for my tiny anti-hippie to go for dinner.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I'm sure he was referring to the fact that the Austin Motor Company provided and assembled the mechanicals for the Nash Metropolitan.

I didn't realize that! Thought James was getting the Austin Healey and the Cambridge mixed up or something! :)

Don't know how to drive?! :faint:

Probably hippie fleas caused just by looking at them. :p

Wow! If a Nash is bigger then a Healey must be REALLY small. :p

Yes, I don't know how to drive...yet. Yes, laugh..poke fun at how sad & pathetic old BD is! Stranded..unable to get away from it all.... ha ha

X
BD

I didn't realize that! Thought James was getting the Austin Healey and the Cambridge mixed up or something! :)

Yes, I don't know how to drive...yet. Yes, laugh..poke fun at how sad & pathetic old BD is! Stranded..unable to get away from it all.... ha ha

X
BD

I have had some experience with the metropolitan. I could have saved one from the junkyard a while back and perhaps I should have. I don't think my parents would have been very happy at that time though.:p All that had been taken off of it was the carburetor at that time.

Time to take a race car driving class then. :p Learn the right way from the start. :p

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
I have had some experience with the metropolitan. I could have saved one from the junkyard a while back and perhaps I should have. I don't think my parents would have been very happy at that time though.:p All that had been taken off of it was the carburetor at that time.

Time to take a race car driving class then. :p Learn the right way from the start. :p

Eghads - don't tell me that, what a wasted opportunity! If you hadn't wanted it, you could have sent it to me! :)

True, it's on my 2014 'to do' list amongst other things. If I can handle driving here, believe me I can handle driving anywhere!

X
BD

59702_314153425373718_489373141_n.jpg

Indiana this week

It has never been too bad when I have been there over the last ten years. Obviously you have never been to Rome. :doh: Terrible! Fist fights in the streets and everything. lol lol
Yeah, I forgot you're in San Franfreako; the few times I've been there the only people who knew how to drive were the cabbies. lol You're right, I've never been to Rome...but I've seen some pretty incredible videos. :doh:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I get to see traffic from that part of the world on World's Dumbest Presents.
Yep, fist fights and not staying in the lines, that describes it.
LA drivers can't stay in the lines because they can't move their eyes.
Dern Botox. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley