Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Perhaps I should have but hindsight you know..... :p

Well it could be worse. You could have to drive in Rome. :p

Or L.A. :p

1480517_246362282206104_134154104_n.jpg

Hmm, you must not realize where I live...Montreal! Nothing worse than careless French drivers! *LOL* :car:
X
BD

We used to only have them in two places in Wisconsin, Madison and Milwaukee. They are the California and New York of Wisconsin, respectively. Now, they move out into the country and buy old farms and complain about animal smells.

California can have all of them, as far as I'm concerned. Better yet, send them all to Wisconsin, and I mean ALL of then and I'll move to California, where it's warm!

They came out here from New York, Iowa, Oklahoma, Wisconsin and Nebraska before I was born. I’ll get them all to go back eventually. :laser: :hippie:

We used to only have them in two places in Wisconsin, Madison and Milwaukee. They are the California and New York of Wisconsin, respectively. Now, they move out into the country and buy old farms and complain about animal smells.

California can have all of them, as far as I'm concerned. Better yet, send them all to Wisconsin, and I mean ALL of then and I'll move to California, where it's warm!

We will take that trade any day of any year. Get to work on making it a reality.
:D

They complain about animal smells because they can’t smell each other with the animals competing. They can’t stand being upstaged. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley