Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I know people who can cut the cheese just fine while driving.

Don't you dare send them to OK! I was born there, all the hippies already left.

It is pretty. I just wish some of them would go elsewhere, like the east coast. Or the moon.

I knew someone would use that one. lol lol Say goodnight Gracie. :p

Ok knows how to deal with them better so off they go. :p

The moon would be good. Neptune would be better---farther away. :p

Five? I've heard of some people wanting to divide it into North and South, but five??? :faint2:

Nah, north and south would just be Hippie north and Hippie south. Five ways you cut out hippie and leave it by itself to wither and die on the vine. :p

MzYyZmZmOTA2NSMvcUJaR05KN0NMbUJIbHg2S2V3Q21ia2VkazJ3PS84MXgxMDo2MzV4MzU5Lzg0MHg1MzAvczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzLzVmYmM3NjAzMWE2ZTRhNDI4NzY4OTc5NGY1YWY4ZDE3MTcwYWY5OWUwMTgwZWQ1M2Q5YzllZTcwYWU5NTkyZTYuanBn.jpg

I'll get out of North Hippie and move to Jefferson. Then The World's Largest Outdoor Insane Asylum will be a State Asylum. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I know why you would say that too. lol lol

The sun would be their best destination. :p
Yes but Uranus is just funnier to say. ;)

I don't plan on going to Colorado, or California for that matter.
Unless you become Governor of Jefferson.
Then I might be inclined to drive out to see you.

Austin IS the hippieland of Texas, Justin you got that one right.
I felt something wasn't right when I passed through there (en-route to San Antonio) last November.
The doors are already locked once my car starts moving, so no worries about hippies trying to get in.
And if they try to grab on, well at 80mph they don't stand a chance...I wax the car before trips, which cuts down on bugs sticking.

vintageTink

One Too Many
Silence! I keel you!

I knew someone would use that one. lol lol Say goodnight Gracie. :p

Ok knows how to deal with them better so off they go. :p

The moon would be good. Neptune would be better---farther away. :p
Goodnight, Gracie!

I would have said "Uranus" even though Neptune is farther away.
:D

I know why you would say that too. lol lol

The sun would be their best destination. :p
The combination of heat and hippie smell might destroy life on this planet as we know it.

Yes but Uranus is just funnier to say. ;)

I don't plan on going to Colorado, or California for that matter.
Unless you become Governor of Jefferson.
Then I might be inclined to drive out to see you.

I felt something wasn't right when I passed through there (en-route to San Antonio) last November.
The doors are already locked once my car starts moving, so no worries about hippies trying to get in.
And if they try to grab on, well at 80mph they don't stand a chance...I wax the car before trips, which cuts down on bugs sticking.

I figured as much.

Geez, I can see that being Governor is a period of my life when all of my friends will be calling for their free tour of Jefferson.

Justin B

One Too Many

Yeah, well their motto is "Keep Austin Weird". It's full of Hipsters and potheads. I can't even call them hippies because they're trying too hard. It's all just sort of putting on a show by pretentious jerks.

winterland1

Practically Family
Wow I thought we were past stereotyping of hippies potheads whatever. Some people like to partake in cannabis over alcohol, which as we know causes more issues than pot has to the user. I think of hippies as wanting more love in the world, less war and violence, better food, i.e. healthfood, good music, art, good sex, spirituality, self sustaining practices etc. I guess I am a hippie. Oh ya The Beatles were hippies so I am one for sure. I am saying this all mostly in jest but still..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley