Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Figures....
Yes but it will look cool when he's pushing it, or parked in his driveway. (with newspaper under the rear for "leakage.")
If it had a 409 I might be interested.
I just don't want something that big, going that fast.
The Lincoln had a 460 with 365hp, and 500ft torque. Of course it had to haul 4650 pounds around too, so you need that power.
If I'm going to lose control of a car because I'm going too fast, I want a lot of padding around me, and the Lincoln has that. :D
Then again, if I put an air horn on it, people would get out of the way.

Yes but it will look cool when he's pushing it, or parked in his driveway. (with newspaper under the rear for "leakage.")
If it had a 409 I might be interested.
I just don't want something that big, going that fast.
The Lincoln had a 460 with 365hp, and 500ft torque. Of course it had to haul 4650 pounds around too, so you need that power.
If I'm going to lose control of a car because I'm going too fast, I want a lot of padding around me, and the Lincoln has that. :D
Then again, if I put an air horn on it, people would get out of the way.

Those things are fiddly.
A 409 would be good. :p
The Lincoln was made from old tin cans so I would worry there. :p Now the Cadillac is sturdy---at least back then.

Nahhh, I know a guy who would sort out any problems that Porsche might have. Besides, if it came down to a choice between pushing that little German beer can or one of those big American battleships, Ich bin Deutscher! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley