Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Flipped Lid

One of the Regulars
Old enough not to be able to chase me around the room, I suppose lol

broom-stick-bunny01a.jpg

Dang. I guess I'll have to wait a few years.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon Broomstick Bunny, with the genie chasing Witch Hazel after she became pretty:

broom-stick-bunny01a.jpg

I do detect that someone still has some "tiger" left in his tank!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon Broomstick Bunny, with the genie chasing Witch Hazel after she became pretty:

broom-stick-bunny01a.jpg

Some food for thought...you do realize that many older people are getting hip to the fact they can buy one of those "scooter" motorized chairs that have some extended range to them???? (Zoooooooom)!

It also as an added extra note, may give a entire new meaning to the words, "pedal to the metal".....hahah!

Last edited:

rue

Okay, you EP'ers, here's the lastest score! lol

LoveMyHats2 (118)
Jamespowers (104)
ButteMT61 (94)
Connery (90)
Rue (79) (not looking very good :nono:)
Randooch (72)
Shangas (64)
A.C. Lyles (63)
Alanfgag (56)
V.C. Brunswick (56) (Yeah, I know I'm last place. It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it. :D)

I'm blaming it on my furniture arriving :p

Don't celebrate yet, Buddy. So you overtake rue in the posting race just after she mysteriously goes missing.......

This calls for an investigation......

I think I know who to call......

Thin-trio.jpg

Would you please call them.... I know they'll have a cocktail for me and I need one at this point :D

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I'm blaming it on my furniture arriving :p

Would you please call them.... I know they'll have a cocktail for me and I need one at this point :D

Your furniture arriving????? Woooot! nice nice nice....all three rocking chairs and the glass fish bowl!

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If an older gentleman touched my MissHawthorne's rear, I think there would be problems - and I would steal his hat regardless of how poor his taste lol. But paying a compliment is always appreciated! Nothing wrong with a few flattering words of encouragement! :D

I used to own a '95 Honda Civic with 250+k miles. Loved it. Started every morning, hot cold rainy snowy. Didn't leak or burn oil. Ran like a dream and got about 33mpg with a nice little 8 gallon tank. I ended up selling it for pennies on the dollar because my dad and I were too stupid to change out the distributor cap (after tearing apart the engine and replacing every other blasted thing that could be reasonably changed). :eusa_doh:

PoohBang

Suspended
My friend drives a 1988 Honda CRX. I hate this thing and he thinks it's cooler than everyone else's car put together (he's the only one on earth that thinks so) He traded a nice pickup plus cash for it, I don't get that, either.

He works with me, too. I told him his car was leaking one day and when he went out to look, there was a trail of rice leading up to it and a big puddle of rice under it ;) lol He didn't enjoy that as much as I did!

two things. One.. I've owned two CRX's in my life. Both fantastic cars. One an 1985 HF version that got 49 MPG with over 200K on the motor. Let me repeat that, 49 MPG back in 1985. What's your car get?

And two, the "rice" thing is a teetering on being a racist term. I know the "good ol' chevy boys" like to use that term "rice burner" but it's dated and inappropriate.

two things. One.. I've owned two CRX's in my life. Both fantastic cars. One an 1985 HF version that got 49 MPG with over 200K on the motor. Let me repeat that, 49 MPG back in 1985. What's your car get?

And two, the "rice" thing is a teetering on being a racist term. I know the "good ol' chevy boys" like to use that term "rice burner" but it's dated and inappropriate.

I got a feeling that many things would seem racist..inappropiate and not PC enough to you. All you do here is question..chide..or lecture others. You are never fun..funny..or appropiate.
I thought that the rice bit was funny. You don't..but who cares? Lighten up...or you may be treated as you treat others.

PoohBang

Suspended
I got a feeling that many things would seem racist..inappropiate and not PC enough to you. All you do here is question..chide..or lecture others. You are never fun..funny..or appropiate.
I thought that the rice bit was funny. You don't..but who cares? Lighten up...or you may be treated as you treat others.

You've never treated me in any other way, from day one.

I'm not the PC Police. And I'm not Asian, but maybe some members are and would find that term offensive. You find it funny.

Now as to you saying I only, "question, chide or lecture others" and I'm never fun, funny or appropriate, I'll have to disagree.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You've never treated me in any other way, from day one.

I'm not the PC Police. And I'm not Asian, but maybe some members are and would find that term offensive. You find it funny.

Now as to you saying I only, "question, chide or lecture others" and I'm never fun, funny or appropriate, I'll have to disagree.

It may be, at times, when you want to poke into something, you get a shock or two......

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
So this thread is where the party is going on, and, er other things!

So long temp thread..ha ha. I guess my invite was lost in the mail. :eek:
X
BD

We are gonna send our small crew over as one of the extra goodies that come from posting here on this thread...as you notice they are very expert at what they do......

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
BD....of course you don't need an invite!...But excessiveness can get you on the top ten list. Then you have perks...:cool:

It'd be the first, and only, time I've been on a top ten list! I must shoot for the stars! :eek: You say perks? Hmmm

Crayons on the menu here! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! hahahaha! lol!

OMG, that poor little critter! ha ha

X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun