Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

I'm still not on the list :p

The hat people have taken over :eeek:

It does seem that here at the Lounge most people have one of three primary interests regarding the Golden Era: 1) Fashions, 2) Music, and 3) History. I always thought it would be neat to have symbols next to our name and avatar signifying what our interests are. Perhaps a fedora to signify fashion, a musical note or saxophone for music, and some appropriate symbol for history.

rue

It does seem that here at the Lounge most people have one of three primary interests regarding the Golden Era: 1) Fashions, 2) Music, and 3) History. I always thought it would be neat to have symbols next to our name and avatar signifying what our interests are. Perhaps a fedora to signify fashion, a musical note or saxophone for music, and some appropriate symbol for history.

But what would it be if you loved all of it? :)

^^^
emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

[video=youtube;SKm5xQyD2vE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKm5xQyD2vE&feature=related[/video]

Last edited:

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I would trade praying mantis' anyday for the bleepin' squirrels. We are overrun with the beggars. If anyone remembers that Geico commercial with the squirrel running in front of the car, making it swerve, and then giving props to his hell raising squirrel buddy, BELIEVE IT. Every day those fuzzy mongrels see my car approaching and proceed to dash out in front of it. A few weeks ago, one dashed out and *sat there*. No amount of honking or revving the engine would make it move, but when I got out of the car, it ran for the hills. Don't they have any common sense? Don't they know a 4000lb vehicle will do more damage to it than I could??

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I would trade praying mantis' anyday for the bleepin' squirrels. We are overrun with the beggars. If anyone remembers that Geico commercial with the squirrel running in front of the car, making it swerve, and then giving props to his hell raising squirrel buddy, BELIEVE IT. Every day those fuzzy mongrels see my car approaching and proceed to dash out in front of it. A few weeks ago, one dashed out and *sat there*. No amount of honking or revving the engine would make it move, but when I got out of the car, it ran for the hills. Don't they have any common sense? Don't they know a 4000lb vehicle will do more damage to it than I could??
I hate to say this, but I do brake for those little devils. However, there are some drivers that are around where I have my home up north, that will do all they can to run them over.

dnjan

One Too Many
I wouldn't worry about the praying mantis. I see those sometimes. But six? Were they smoking little cigarettes and wearing fedoras? Maybe they just meet there to talk about their wives.
For some reason I thought it was the female Praying Mantis that we usually see (the males having been "done-in" after their job was done).

dnjan

One Too Many
I'm trying to decide if it would be better to not brake, and contribute to the evolutionary process of eliminating the dumb ones from the gene pool, or if it would be better to brake to save their lives since the darn things are too smart already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88