Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
C-Dot, we can't have those candles in our house, because we'd be hungry all the time!
We gravitate towards the Yankee Candle store, fresh cut roses and clean cotton get two thumbs up.
The roses because it reminds me of my grandmother, and the cotton because it smells clean.
I've got several rose bushes in the backyard, but why cut them when I can let them look pretty and just light a candle?:D

Last edited:

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
All of the talk of food and fries has made me hungry for In and Out's animal style fries. I am hopelessly addicted to those. Although garlic fries sounds really good too. Mmmmmm......

The talk about cars, made me think of this:

smallcalifornian10.jpg

I saw one of these cars driving around a Pasadena residential area one time.

The closest Sonic Drive In to me is the one in Duarte. There's also one in Anaheim and Costa Mesa (I know I had seen one around Orange County--I spend a lot of time there).

Tomasso was banned??!!! :eeek: Awww..... :(

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Welcome to the funny farm :p

Thank you very much! :) lol

I was quite surprised to see my name on a list. I hadn't been on the FL much because I had been busy for the past few weeks (too many events going on--Art Deco Festival, Ticket to the 20s, and my birthday! lol!). Lately I have been dedicating one day to just "binge posting".

rue

Thank you very much! :) lol

I was quite surprised to see my name on a list. I hadn't been on the FL much because I had been busy for the past few weeks (too many events going on--Art Deco Festival, Ticket to the 20s, and my birthday! lol!). Lately I have been dedicating one day to just "binge posting".

We're you at the Art Deco festival on the Queen Mary? Did you see our famous Marc Chevalier?

Something made me think of him at work today. Can't remember what. (Yes, that's how cool I am, I think about the FL at work) I sure do wish he'd come back.

He was banned, then unbanned and hasn't come back :(

and that's all I'm saying about that.

[video=youtube;SWdPmapuOd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWdPmapuOd4[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88