Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

RUUUUUUUEEEEEE!!!!!!!

You back for keeps or just popping by to make sure we didn't burn the place down?

I'm kinda back. Just getting settled with the little bit we brought out here (the rest of my stuff is still in Ohio until the movers bring it). I'll be back on more this weekend :)

Maybe my sense of time and distance is a bit off but I thought for sure she'd still be traveling through Illinois or Missouri yet. lol

Oh hell no lol

She had those rocket powered spurs on that there horse she's on!
shakeshead lol

I am hearing they have some real interesting gals that work for the "welcome wagon" there in town.....
You're nuts :rofl:

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Right, shoveling snow, freezing pipes and prying rusted brake drums from cars is where it's at.

...........and RUST RUST RUST RUST RUST

Welcome to my world, boys! You should see the bottom of my poor car...

Black Ice is fun too. Or walking a mile home from school in a blizzard. Fond childhood memories of all weather climates

Yes, childhood memories that have persisted well into adulthood lol

rue

Tombstone.jpg

You'll meet lots of interesting, fun-loving people.

I wouldn't mind meeting them ;)

I'm almost sold on moving to Arizona too, except for the minor fact that I would burn alive in that sun.

I've lived in places where it gets below freezing and snows. Believe it or not, it can get to 28F degrees here in the winter during the night.

As far as the sun goes, grandma was a carrot top which means it takes me a grand total of a half hour in the direct sun to burn up.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in Arizona again. I'm a cold weather cat and those years in Tempe nearly killed me, besides I'd never live anywhere that didn't have four seasons, love to see them leaves come down...

Where I live we have four seasons and SNOW :D

When did this become the conversation for people with ADD?

:laugh:

I dunno.... but it's hilarious lol

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Black Ice is fun too. Or walking a mile home from school in a blizzard. Fond childhood memories of all weather climates.

Don't forget those cute snow suits and boots. Woops...car battery is dead.
Yes that does happen in snow bound areas....sadly it is part of the deal. But just think of all those small kids that get to be dressed up like the Michelin Tire man!

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
You know for being 50 years old the bottom of my car looks better than some cars that are barely five years old. Why do you suppose that is?...MUHAHAHAHA!!!
You keep it in the Garage, or tooth brush the bottom? NO? Well really, you are probably right...no snow...no salt and no rust...well....not too much for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bvanv