Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Tombstone.jpg

You'll meet lots of interesting, fun-loving people.

Last edited:

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I'm almost sold on moving to Arizona too, except for the minor fact that I would burn alive in that sun.

I heard he was thinking about doing his show. I have to admit - guilty pleasure here - I loved the Peewee's Playhouse show. Loved it.

I loved both of his movies too.

Alright, badger me all you like; I can take it.

Me too :D Especially in the shows when he would scream "AHH! SALESMAN!" and in Pee Wee's Big Adventure when he crashed his bike and said "I meant to do that."

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Wow, Rue comes back for two seconds and takes second place lol

I'd be interested to know what you Californians and Arizonans think is "cold!" It's 14°C (57°F) here, which is nice and balmy lol This time next month, it'll be 5°C (41°F).

I've lived in places where it gets below freezing and snows. Believe it or not, it can get to 28F degrees here in the winter during the night.

As far as the sun goes, grandma was a carrot top which means it takes me a grand total of a half hour in the direct sun to burn up.

Blackjack

One Too Many
You couldn't pay me enough to live in Arizona again. I'm a cold weather cat and those years in Tempe nearly killed me, besides I'd never live anywhere that didn't have four seasons, love to see them leaves come down...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bvanv