Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

If it's not raining where you are yet, it will be. It's cooled down quite a bit here this week, but I think you live up north somewhere anyway where it's a whole different atmosphere.
It's been raining off and on for three days. It's nice to have thunderstorms again without having to worry about tornados :D
Wow, Rue comes back for two seconds and takes second place lol
I only posted 3 or 4 times too! lol
They have Vintage umbrella's there in Arizona do they not?
Hmmmm..... good question.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
It's been raining off and on for three days. It's nice to have thunderstorms again without having to worry about tornados :D

I only posted 3 or 4 times too! lol

Hmmmm..... good question.....

I am hearing they have some real interesting gals that work for the "welcome wagon" there in town.....

Undertow

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No but he is starting up the Peewee Herman show again. It must have worked---whatever he said.

I heard he was thinking about doing his show. I have to admit - guilty pleasure here - I loved the Peewee's Playhouse show. Loved it.

I loved both of his movies too.

Alright, badger me all you like; I can take it.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Well..I think someone is going to love being in Arizona....they have some great people there, take a peek at the local welcome wagon....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bvanv