Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
You keep it in the Garage, or tooth brush the bottom? NO? Well really, you are probably right...no snow...no salt and no rust...well....not too much for now.

I keep it outside and cover it when it rains. It's a very clean AZ/L.A. car, but it's never been re-painted except when I sanded, primed, and painted the firewall before the new engine was installed.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I wonder how many of those "stucky's" places are still along the way to Arizona? You know, those gas stations that sell pecan peanut rolls, 3 dollar hula hoops and certified American Indian flip flops from china?

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I keep it outside and cover it when it rains. It's a very clean AZ/L.A. car, but it's never been re-painted except when I sanded, primed, and painted the firewall before the new engine was installed.
Yeah I know. I do have one car that is still really clean all over, but I never drive it in the winter or the rain. The rest of them, well, they are going to have some issues from the weather.

Blackjack

One Too Many
Winter IS where it's at...skiing, hockey, sledding, cuddling up naked with a beautiful girl under a big blanket in front a roaring fire with a bottle of wine, yeah sounds pretty horrible doesn't it? I 'd much rather be roasting my ass off in 115 degree heat. You guys can keep your hot weather all to yourselves.

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
It's one of these with blue stripe and interior...

4_26_2008-2.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Winter IS where it's at...skiing, hockey, sledding, cuddling up naked with a beautiful girl under a big blanket in front a roaring fire with a bottle of wine, yeah sounds pretty horrible doesn't it? I 'd much rather be roasting my ass off in 115 degree heat. You guys can keep your hot weather all to yourselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bvanv