Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Nope, looks like this.

531883_10151927099744330_820986349_n.jpg

One of my favorite photos of her, behind the shop.

Just checking. :p

vintageTink

One Too Many
:rofl: Your funeral parlor must have been cheap then :p

Wait a minute! What did you do there?! :eeek:
I did secretarial, administrative, removals (yes, what it sounds like), greetings/visitations/services, and sometimes helped in the prep room.
At the cemetery, administrative and secretarial, visitations, etc. plus plotting and all that stuff.

No, not a funeral car! Belonged to an elderly gentleman nearby, got it from the estate.
Funeral cars are usually limos, with a couple standard cars, maybe to lead the procession.
My hood is off a stretch limo, though, had to have it painted from black to dark cherry metallic.

Tom, was that a funeral car? The funeral home I worked at had Cadillacs exactly like that.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I did secretarial, administrative, removals (yes, what it sounds like), greetings/visitations/services, and sometimes helped in the prep room.
At the cemetery, administrative and secretarial, visitations, etc. plus plotting and all that stuff.

:eeek:

I knew a lady who did the hair and make up of the dear departed. She spoke of it fondly. [huh]

No, not a funeral car! Belonged to an elderly gentleman nearby, got it from the estate.
Funeral cars are usually limos, with a couple standard cars, maybe to lead the procession.
My hood is off a stretch limo, though, had to have it painted from black to dark cherry metallic.

They are the base for the stretch. The front and rear are the same. It just has a section added to the middle. :p I missed out on a $800 stretch limo a few days ago. Oh well. I’ll live. :p
01111_a6lVh6SKYY8_600x450.jpg

How about this one? This was also at the L.A. Auto Show. :D

image.jpg

[video=youtube;64uhnbZMqCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64uhnbZMqCU[/video]

Ok, big but not roomy inside nor even luxurious. I would expect more for a million than 44 inch tires and a fiberglass coffin body. You could get a whole lot more for less.
However, I do give him kudos for having the guts to build something thinking outside the box. I also give him respect for that nice big trunk. You can’t get anything like that nowadays. The engine getting that kind of mileage for that kind of power is also nice.
In other words, if you bought me one I wouldn’t refuse it. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley