Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

It is beautiful here, but it was prettier about a month ago lol

Nice. A drive back from WI would be pretty.

'55 Fairlaines are beautiful. They don't build cars like that anymore.

Love 'em both.

How about a 1955 Ford Fairlane? It's purty.

I'm a luxury car man, through and through, but even I know that the cottontops are the typical buying demographic.

It's a 1984 Royale. No worries about the Olds drivetrain, it's got a crate Chevy 350 and a TH350 trans.

Oh no you didn't.
You spoke ill of the Eldorado. :eeek:
I know, Eldorados are for people that didn't have a Lincoln dealership in town. ;)

What year Olds?
And don't say 80's because my relatives had 3, one in each trim level.
On the interstate, the V8 always sounded like it was straining to keep up.

Another demographic to think about :D:p

Donnie_Brasco_FBI-surveillance.jpg

article-2223466-01445C3B0000044D-594_625x340.jpg

Pic_2.jpg

I wish I could find it but I once saw an FBI surveillance photo of a meeting of mob bosses and the street outside is jammed packed with Caddies and Lincolns double and triple parked and even parked on the sidewalk!

I think you think it's okay for you to have them, but it's grounds for mockery if anyone else does.

There are plenty in the younger set that enjoy the classic lux rides. I suggest you check out 'The Brougham Society' on Facebook.

Of course it is ok for me to have them. I have use for BIG cars. You have no children or even a wife. :p

I am sure there but I don't count the ones who want to make them look like pimpmobiles, stupid hydraulic infested lowriders or fill them with more stereo equipment than their livingroom has. :doh: I a talking about people who want them just as they are but restored to their original condition. :p

No, but I do care about status. Why show up in any old car when I can arrive in a Cadillac?

Mine is almost completely stock, sans some Cadillac emblems on the tail lights, off the previous gen Broughams.

Of course it is ok for me to have them. I have use for BIG cars. You have no children or even a wife. :p

I am sure there but I don't count the ones who want to make them look like pimpmobiles, stupid hydraulic infested lowriders or fill them with more stereo equipment than their livingroom has. :doh: I a talking about people who want them just as they are but restored to their original condition. :p

She's stock, even down to the radio.

Pimps?! What have you done to that poor Brougham?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley