Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Meh, that post should have said "sneaking in before page 1000". Whatever. It's too cold to think straight. Someone forgot to light the heater outside again didn't they?
I've asked my Canadian friends to shut the door. :D

Happy Birthday Mae. :eusa_clap

9 degrees Tom?
That will freeze the dog right to the mailbox post. :eeek:

Last edited:

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
And to you, as well. 9 months from Valentine's Day, eh :p

Ugh. Yep.

funny-frog-birthday-Valentine-Day.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, for the most part. Tomorrow. Yeesh. Thanks. ;)
Thanks! I shall. In Foat Wuth. lol

Sorry Mae, I think Foat = Fawt, but I snuck an extra "R" into Wuth. I need to go visit there sometime. I've only been to Dallas and that was at about 75 at night or 15 during rush hour. I KNOW it ain't the same place.

Happy Birthday.

And how old does something have to be to be considered vintage.

As an example, for years where I live you could get a vintage vehicle tag for any car over 25 years old. You bought it, and it was good from then on - never had to buy one again. They changed all that back in the 90s, and now the car has to be pre 74 or something like. that. There's also a bunch of other restrictions on stuff like how many miles you drive it in a year and it has to be original and in good shape, but I guess all that's beside the point. What I'm getting at is how do you determine "vintage"?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Happy birthday to our loungers!

23, Tom? Man. Young.

Thanks.
Celebrated with Viva Knievel, at least part of it.
A lot of stars for this stinker, but I guess they just wanted to be around Evel, who didn't in 1977?

DH, they need to change that in TN.
I'm tired of seeing 1984 models with antique tags, riding down the road, which btw is illegal (unless they are in a parade or getting the vehicle worked on).
I don't have those on my Essex, because I drive it too much (although not as much as I should).
Pre-74 would work for me.

Last edited:
Thank you, sir! I also want to wish a happy birthday to all my fellow Loungers celebrating birthdays!

Mae and Tom, A very Happy Birthday and Many More, to you both!

I can't top you there lol

It is, but when I bought mine they were brand new. lol

Now, if only people believed me when I said I was 23. I get guessed for 26-30 all the time.

Happy birthday to our loungers!

23, Tom? Man. Young.

Here, the cars have to be 20 years old and bone stock.

And how old does something have to be to be considered vintage.

As an example, for years where I live you could get a vintage vehicle tag for any car over 25 years old. You bought it, and it was good from then on - never had to buy one again. They changed all that back in the 90s, and now the car has to be pre 74 or something like. that. There's also a bunch of other restrictions on stuff like how many miles you drive it in a year and it has to be original and in good shape, but I guess all that's beside the point. What I'm getting at is how do you determine "vintage"?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun