Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Happy birthday to be Tom. My birthday was this past Friday. I was 23 too...............yeah, that's it, 23.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It's excessive isn't it?
Tom, how's the dealership going?
And did you finally decide on a name?

Tee-Shirts older than him....:D
I still have dress shirts from the 80's, some that still fit.

DH, I'm 22 today.
And I'll keep dividing by 2 each year.
Sounds better that way.

Justin B

One Too Many
Meh, that post should have said "sneaking in before page 1000". Whatever. It's too cold to think straight. Someone forgot to light the heater outside again didn't they?

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Happy birthday to be Tom. My birthday was this past Friday. I was 23 too...............yeah, that's it, 23.

I was gonna go with 29 for tomorrow, but 23 sounds much better. ;) Shortly, I'll become like Jack Benny and be 39 forever. lol

Ok, lemme get this straight...over 1000 pages and 10,000 posts on the topic of excessive posting? Umm...

Yeah? What's wrong with that? Must live up to the excessiveness!

Is this Matt Smith's audition tape for Doctor Who? :Dl

It's the Drunk Giraffe!! :rofl:

CataWhatas

New in Town
Dang. Divide by 2 means I had my first kid at 6 (if his age isn't divided) or 11 (if his age is divided). No thanks, 3 weeks out of college was young enough.

I'm 32. Guess I need to go chase kids off my lawn.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wonder who turned you onto this picture :p
Thank you. Turning 23. Getting old...

Jeez Tom, I really do have shoes that I still wear, that are older than you. I bought a pair of Topsiders at the outlet Malls in Boaz Alabama in 1985. I still wear them to shoot when I'm at an indoor range. I don't care as much if they get lead on the bottoms.

Happy Birthday you old Coot!! Two more years and you're auto insurance goes down!!!! :eusa_clap

Happy Birthday Mae, go out and do something stupid in Fawt Wurth!!

Later

lol Well, it's not until the 15th, so you must have a few days on me, at least :p

You'll get used to it. I know since we are the same age and all. :p Happy Birthday by the way old man. :p

I thought part of being a member of the Fedora Lounge was old clothing? lol
I have lots of clothes that are older than me!

I am looking forward to 25 for that reason. I can't wait to get a better rate. I love saving money!

Jeez Tom, I really do have shoes that I still wear, that are older than you. I bought a pair of Topsiders at the outlet Malls in Boaz Alabama in 1985. I still wear them to shoot when I'm at an indoor range. I don't care as much if they get lead on the bottoms.

Happy Birthday you old Coot!! Two more years and you're auto insurance goes down!!!! :eusa_clap

Jeebus, I have tee shirts older than you. lol

Still in its infancy, but now called 'Levee Motors'

Tom, how's the dealership going?
And did you finally decide on a name?

Cold? In Texas? She-ooooot! It was 9 degrees when I left for work at 6:20 this morning.

Meh, that post should have said "sneaking in before page 1000". Whatever. It's too cold to think straight. Someone forgot to light the heater outside again didn't they?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun