Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

J.W.

A-List Customer
Better to get a dog than herpes... :eeek::D

Some very cute new pets here! Our dog's ancestors were pretty big breeds (German Shepherd, Huskies, Bernese Mountain Dogs), so we were hoping that she'd have a shoulder-hight of 20-22 inches. Well, there must have been a Jack Russel somewhere in the lineage, as she's only 17-18 inches. Still, the best dog in the world! ;)

Let the hunt begin.

Release the hounds!

Cool beans James. You get to annoy everyone with your hunt now.

Time for a cute puppy picture.

6841663998_b513c8efa5_z.jpg

Yeah, I am discouraged as of now. I can get one now but I would have to send to Ohio for it and then pay for shipping plus $1,500 for the dog!?:eeek::eusa_doh: I know there are only 600 registered every year but that is a bit much. :rolleyes:
I have lines out to a few local breeders and a rescue organization(yeah, I know. Good luck). I think I'll wait until the local breeder has some available in a few months. I want a dog but not THAT much. :p
Cute picture. If he sleeps like that then he is going to be pretty stiff when he wakes up. :p

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Justin

Last year our local establishment had Jamison's on sale for $17.00 a fifth, hope they do that again this year. Good stuff.

Later

Hi Justin

Last year our local establishment had Jamison's on sale for $17.00 a fifth, hope they do that again this year. Good stuff.

Later

Not bad at all but I doubt they are going to go that cheap this year. The barley price is way up this year because of crop losses due to bad weather in Europe. The price of single malts is likely to show this.[huh]:eusa_doh:

Justin B

One Too Many
Always keep a bottle of Jamisons tucked away, but I like trying new stuff. Maybe after I get my bum of a roommate out I can keep liquor in my house again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82