Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Justin B

One Too Many
I do not know what this Charles E. Cheese Esq. establishment is, but it sounds horrendous. ;)

On a happy note Maurice will be leaving Pennsylvania at 1:25pm Tuesday and arriving here at 6:54pm after a plane swap in Atlanta. After much stressing and additional gray hairs added over the weekend it's nice to be in the waiting period.

I do not know what this Charles E. Cheese Esq. establishment is, but it sounds horrendous. ;)

On a happy note Maurice will be leaving Pennsylvania at 1:25pm Tuesday and arriving here at 6:54pm after a plane swap in Atlanta. After much stressing and additional gray hairs added over the weekend it's nice to be in the waiting period.

Good!
All this dog talk has made me think of getting a Staffordshire. Unfortunately it has been crossed with a Blue Nose pit so I am wondering how it would be with two hyperactive boys. :p
5L25U05Mb3Le3I53Nfc353b116be0587f1b7b.jpg

rue

Yay!! I'm so happy for you Justin :D

Justin B

One Too Many
Some people call him the space cowboy, some call him the gangster of love. Some people call him...

6835886080_d9bb641fcc_z.jpg

I call him Maurice. And he slept the entire way home...then he got a bath. then he slept beside me while watching TV.

Then he was wide awake all night.

Justin B

One Too Many
Same time zone, just a bit further North. He was pretty tuckered though. He loves to cuddle though, and can't stand not being near someone.

J.W.

A-List Customer
Phew, had a pot on the stove to boil some water for pasta, went to the living room and spent an enjoyable evening on the couch with the Mrs and remembered about the pot almost 2 hours later... Needless to say: there was no water left. That's what happens if you want to prepare food for the next day to take it to the office.

Some people call him the space cowboy, some call him the gangster of love. Some people call him...

6835886080_d9bb641fcc_z.jpg

I call him Maurice. And he slept the entire way home...then he got a bath. then he slept beside me while watching TV.

Then he was wide awake all night.

Yep, just like children. If they sleep all day they will be up all night. :p

He looks great. You found a nice companion there. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82