Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

rue

Some people call him the space cowboy, some call him the gangster of love. Some people call him...

6835886080_d9bb641fcc_z.jpg

I call him Maurice. And he slept the entire way home...then he got a bath. then he slept beside me while watching TV.

Then he was wide awake all night.

Awww.... what a cutie!! Have fun with not sleeping :p

rue

How is everyone today? Me, blah and blue, just like the crappy weather! :(
X
BD

I had a pretty good and quiet day :)

xo

Phew, had a pot on the stove to boil some water for pasta, went to the living room and spent an enjoyable evening on the couch with the Mrs and remembered about the pot almost 2 hours later... Needless to say: there was no water left. That's what happens if you want to prepare food for the next day to take it to the office.
I'm glad you didn't catch your house on fire :eeek:

Feraud

Bartender
Phew, had a pot on the stove to boil some water for pasta, went to the living room and spent an enjoyable evening on the couch with the Mrs and remembered about the pot almost 2 hours later... Needless to say: there was no water left. That's what happens if you want to prepare food for the next day to take it to the office.
Always use a loud timer when cooking and you leave the room!
I speak from experience. ;)

Justin B

One Too Many
Well, so far so good. He wasn't happy about being on his own last night (slept with me the first night), but he calmed down after a while and went to sleep. Was awake again at 6 to go outside, but that's my normal time to be up anyway.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, so far so good. He wasn't happy about being on his own last night (slept with me the first night), but he calmed down after a while and went to sleep. Was awake again at 6 to go outside, but that's my normal time to be up anyway.

Hi

If you can still find a wind up clock, that's SUPPOSED to mimic the Mother's heart beat and help them sleep better.

Our toy poodle spent most of her life in someone's bed. My son's mutt too, only the poor little Great Pyrenees had to actually sleep on the floor.

Later

Justin B

One Too Many
Let the hunt begin.

Release the hounds!

Cool beans James. You get to annoy everyone with your hunt now.

Time for a cute puppy picture.

6841663998_b513c8efa5_z.jpg

Justin B

One Too Many
Doesn't snore. And he pretty much just sleeps how he falls. It's funny to see when his batteries give out. It's like a switch was flipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82