Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
So here is one question, how can someone get out of selling something on eBay if bids are already on the item? My Kid has something she is selling and wants to keep it?

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for your input Poohbang.

[video=youtube;F2A23FGhQOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2A23FGhQOk[/video]

So here is one question, how can someone get out of selling something on eBay if bids are already on the item? My Kid has something she is selling and wants to keep it?

I believe there is an option to withdraw a sale in "My eBay," root around for it, it's there. :)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I believe you can stop an auction, even if there are bids, if there are 12 or more hours remaining

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I could just imagine what the answers and questions would be like today. Art might get beat down by a ten year old.:eeek::eusa_doh:
No..it would be like: So what do your parent's do" (child's response) "they collect welfare"...,"but daddy wrestles with the neighbor lady when mom is not home"......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe