Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

Pompidou

One Too Many
No bed for me tonight. Gotta leave for Hartford by the time I usually go to bed. It'll be a long, but hopefully productive, day. My little cafe endeavor got selected for a grant by reSET for our social-charity angle, and they're holding their first ever Beyond Business as Usual award banquet and business seminar tomorrow. I'm supposed to put together an exhibit and hobnob with a whole bunch of important people. Exhibits aren't my strong suit, but talking about myself certainly is. Should be fun. Hartford is also hopping onto that "Occupy" trend, and I might see what that's like. It'll be right down the street.

rue

No bed for me tonight. Gotta leave for Hartford by the time I usually go to bed. It'll be a long, but hopefully productive, day. My little cafe endeavor got selected for a grant by reSET for our social-charity angle, and they're holding their first ever Beyond Business as Usual award banquet and business seminar tomorrow. I'm supposed to put together an exhibit and hobnob with a whole bunch of important people. Exhibits aren't my strong suit, but talking about myself certainly is. Should be fun. Hartford is also hopping onto that "Occupy" trend, and I might see what that's like. It'll be right down the street.
Good luck!!
Yeah me too, my pillow is yelling for me now.....hahah nite ya all!

Night Michigan :)

Travis Lee Johnston

Practically Family
Drank this when I was young...

ecto-cooler-slimer-hi-c.jpg

Had a Ghostbusters comforter too...I wasn't obsessed or anything.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I don't recall so much Ghostbusters stuff as a kid! That drink looks disgusting! LOL! The only thing I do remember is the music for the Nintendo game...Odd...

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Don't feel bad. Pa can't sing or EVER get the words right. He was singing 'Somebody's Needin' Somebody' by Conway Twitty only it was 'Somebody's Needin' My Body' lol

My grandfather, who was from northern Italy, always used to mix his English and Italian words up in the same sentences with hilarious results. He used to sing the song "Guantanamera" as "one tonne of merda" ('scuse my French (no pun intended)) lol I have to admit, it does kind of sound like that :p

[video=youtube;Jm1anurhbeg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm1anurhbeg[/video]

Last edited:
Best of luck to you!!!!

Deco-Doll-1928

Practically Family
Drank this when I was young...

ecto-cooler-slimer-hi-c.jpg

Had a Ghostbusters comforter too...I wasn't obsessed or anything.

Yeah, sure you weren't. ;)

I hope that drink was green. From all the oranges in the ad, you would think it was orange! lol

All the talk of Ghostbusters, made the theme song stuck in my head. That was my lullaby last night. lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld