Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Excessive posting? ... Interesting.....

PoohBang

Suspended

no I would hope you've outgrown the taste for glue. but you probably sneak chocolate when no one is looking....

But I can see all those kids on this thread. That's why it reminds me of lunch.

Especially this thread of nothingness. That's what you talked about at lunch. Nothing. You'd quote a clip from your favorite film, you'd yell at the new kid, Laugh at stupid stuff your friend did. Try to gross out the girls. In fact, this thread is all about who has the highest posts, much like who can eat the most chips or I can jump higher than you. You have your table and defend it from others.

Don't take this in a mean way, as i know three of you will, I mean it as fun. It's fun to see you guys just talk about nothing. It reminds me of having lunch when I was 10.

rue

no I would hope you've outgrown the taste for glue. but you probably sneak chocolate when no one is looking....

But I can see all those kids on this thread. That's why it reminds me of lunch.

Especially this thread of nothingness. That's what you talked about at lunch. Nothing. You'd quote a clip from your favorite film, you'd yell at the new kid, Laugh at stupid stuff your friend did. Try to gross out the girls. In fact, this thread is all about who has the highest posts, much like who can eat the most chips or I can jump higher than you. You have your table and defend it from others.

Don't take this in a mean way, as i know three of you will, I mean it as fun. It's fun to see you guys just talk about nothing. It reminds me of having lunch when I was 10.

Yes I do lol

I didn't take it in a mean way and in fact I thought it was a sweet way of looking at it :)

I don't know about the others, but as far as me trying to post more than anyone else.... no, I was just laughing at myself (did that as a kid too) when I made this thread. The thing is I just love being apart of this place so much that I can't help it ;)

Sure would..but my wife's using them right now.
How bout a Koo

Nah, Here have one:

partagas-serie-d-no4-25.jpg

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
Could you lads settle an argument for me? :)

I've never smoked anything in my life, but I've seen people smoke cigars lots of times and I'm almost certain you aren't supposed to inhale. My silly-billy boyfriend, however, inhales all the cigar smoke when he smokes one, and poo-pooh's me when I tell him he shouldn't. Am I right?*

*Think very carefully about your response to that... Very carefully.

Could you lads settle an argument for me? :)

I've never smoked anything in my life, but I've seen people smoke cigars lots of times and I'm almost certain you aren't supposed to inhale. My silly-billy boyfriend, however, inhales all the cigar smoke when he smokes one, and poo-pooh's me when I tell him he shouldn't. Am I right?*

*Think very carefully about your response to that... Very carefully.

You mean to tell me he can inhale a cigar and not pass out?! The only other person I know who could do that was my father. It gets me sick just thinking about it.
No. You are not supposed to inhale cigars. You are going for taste not nicotine specifically. :p

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
You mean to tell me he can inhale a cigar and not pass out?! The only other person I know who could do that was my father. It gets me sick just thinking about it.
No. You are not supposed to inhale cigars. You are going for taste not nicotine specifically. :p

I thought so :D

It is kind of horrifying, I know... But he's Lebanese...

Last edited:

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I accidentally did that once and I ended up on the floor with the room spinning around me.:eusa_doh::eeek:

Sounds like my first foray into the world of liquor when I was about 16 :eusa_doh:

Would be so kind of you. I also have rum and Dr. Pepper as well....

Ooh, that sounds like a good combination! I feel like it would taste like cherry.

If you find yourself with a bottle of Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum and A&W Root Beer, mix them up. It tastes like vanilla! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe