Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
For all the Raiders of the Lost Ark fans out there,...

Here is your golden opportunity to own one,.. http://cgi.ebay.com/Ark-Covenant-1-6-scale-custom-transport-box-/140564470127?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ba4b996f

Disclaimer: After clicking on the link at the bottom of this listing, I must hereby disavow any claims made by the seller of this object.
Any speculation or opinion derived hereto is solely at the discretion of the clicker of the aforementioned link, and is in no way to be regarded as factual.
My post is of course all about the item itself,..which in my opinion, is rather cool. :)

Last edited:

Omne

Familiar Face
Here is your golden opportunity to own one,.. http://cgi.ebay.com/Ark-Covenant-1-6-scale-custom-transport-box-/140564470127?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20ba4b996f

Disclaimer: After clicking on the link at the bottom of this listing, I must hereby disavow any claims made by the seller of this object.
Any speculation or opinion derived hereto is solely at the discretion of the clicker of the aforementioned link, and is in no way to be regarded as factual.
My post is of course all about the item itself,..which in my opinion, is rather cool. :)

The original was $10 with proof of purchase of 4 action figures from what I can tell. $950 seems a wee high since you can buy one on Ebay for $350 right now. That means you're paying $600 for the box it's in.

Iyor

One of the Regulars
I just got this black lions hat. I might have overpaid but I don't think I'll find too many black ones so it didn't bother me too much.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=270765707768&si=8xuwvgU3s8bERknJgx14izEI8JE%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT
481989509_tp.jpg

HatsEnough

Banned

It seems a bit smaller than its original description says.
;)

Eagle Straw Works

I purchased this boater. The straw has some chips, but there was something in the way she moved... especially in the top view.

$(KGrHqIOKo0E32)oY9r!BO!hKCiWtw~~0_3.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKi4E3SHG1F6nBO!hLKV4Lg~~0_3.JPG

$(KGrHqEOKkUE3rF5q2D7BO!hODdYnw~~0_3.JPG

The only mention I could find to the Eagle Straw Works was this want ad from an 1890 San Francisco Morning Call.

chronicle2.jpg

Will post some pictures in the boater thread after it arrives.

Yup, that's a sweetie there.

As to the boater ... it's the sort of thing a person wouldn't think he'd ever have occasion to wear until he has one. My one and only boater is an antique (as yours appears to be as well, and a real, real nice one, to boot) and as such it is accorded an extra measure of care whenever it gets worn. They just ain't making 80-plus-year-old boaters anymore. But on a warm, sunny day when I'm confident I won't be getting into any rough and tumble, and when the occasion might call for something just a little special, the old boater and the Ray-Ban Gatsy 1's are just the ticket. Graduations, outdoor wedding receptions, Crips conventions, things of that nature.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe