Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ebay Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

munchausen

One of the Regulars
Thank you Brad and BobC

I've been trolling Homburg Nation for a while now and thought I'd take the plunge with the St Regis. I like the fact it looks hardly worn and seems to be a blue black colour. The olive green hat I bought because it was cheap and is a different tone to the hats I already have.

Will post pictures when they comes, but will need to add a hat strip to the St Regis. I wish I knew of local suppliers, but does anyone have an online company with reasonable postage that they can PM me.

Much obliged. By the way, BobC. I really REALLY like the new Whippet you got. :eusa_clap Is that your first? It's a style I'd love to have in my collection one day.

Cheers

billyspew

One Too Many
Yet another Adam, a Mainliner this time.

!B(4P8+gBmk~$(KGrHgoOKiQEjlLmEZt(BKei59H+LQ~~_35.JPG

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
munchausen said:
Much obliged. By the way, BobC. I really REALLY like the new Whippet you got. :eusa_clap Is that your first? It's a style I'd love to have in my collection one day.
Cheers

Thank you, Munch and Garrett. This will be the third Whippet I have the pleasure of adding to my little family. I scored a very nice black one not long ago, and I have a blue/gray one that I've had for a while. I definitely recommend them if one comes up in your size, and it will. I'm particularly looking forward to this one as gray is my favorite lid color.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
tortswon said:
Congrats Bob! Are you shooting to get all the colors? Best, Sam

Thanks, Sam. I'd take them all if I could get them. The whippet is one of my favs along with the Strat. I'd take all the colors in that one too. I was thinking this morning how cool it would be if we could walk into a store and pick out a new one the way they did in the '50's.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Ebay has instituted a mandatory spelling test for all sellers.

That's my dream, anyway. After a quick search, I found a Stetson "neckless", a Dobbs whose only problem is that "there is a few small divats", and a Knox that feels like "swade".

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
two old Stetsons

Picked up these two old Stetsons last night. The pictures were just enough to be very intriguing - the mode edge especially looks like it could be a lot of fun to bring back to life. Both appear to be mid-40s ?

Now I'm back up to 15 hats :( These things are like rabbits!

ebay Stetson Open Road

!B(+9thgBGk~$(KGrHgoOKi0EjlLmWv+IBKfNBGFVOg~~_12.JPG

ebay Stetson Mode Edge

!B(+7V-g!2k~$(KGrHgoOKkUEjlLmVks,BKfMzzWKsg~~_12.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe