Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Landman.

Art, I wonder if you could still post some side-by-side shots of the dress weight and lightweight BCs in natural light? :) I'm very curious about the new dye...

Mulceber

Practically Family
Thanks, Landman.

Art, I wonder if you could still post some side-by-side shots of the dress weight and lightweight BCs in natural light? :) I'm very curious about the new dye...

+1!!! Also, it'd be great to see some pics of you wearing this new hat, Landman! -M

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
OK here is my 2nd fave Thread !
good stuff guys ! Black Cherry Lite is Super....Im a gettin ideas....
Art's got the Hot Commodity there.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here you go guys, in direct sunlight, NOT pounced, these are the raw bodies. Top is the old Black Cherry, under is the new. From the pics I can't tell the "cherry" part of it, SO black.

BCcontrast-vi.jpg

Mulceber

Practically Family
Yeah, I can see a little bit of cherry in there, but mostly yeah, black. Then again, that's pretty much how Depp's hat in Public Enemies was, so for those who are a fan of that look (such as myself), it's AWESOME...oh and for people who just like a great color as well. ;) -M

Brando11

A-List Customer
Brando:
That may well be one of the nicest hats I've ever seen! What an amazing lid!!
Best,
Tom
Thanks so much, Tom- I've worn it virtually every day. It goes with everything, and I've gotten lots of compliments from the ladies at work who are drawn to the Dove grey color.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Shucks Brando, I'm so sorry you have to put up with flattering comments from the Ladies, what a burden to have to bear. Oh well, you're the right man for the job Sir, very broad shoulders.;)

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
It's been a while since I posted here, but I kept reading on here. I'm in queue again for a new one. Meanwhile here's a blue smoke that I wear moste the time, when I don't wear the sahara. A friend needed pictures for his photo school.
_MG_0145.jpg
[/IMG]
_MG_0022.jpg
[/IMG]

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Yea !!!!!
Brim-Up VS !!!!!!
I know your a experienced Artist ....gotta see the Canvas
Nice hat even in B-W ! Great Pics !
Get the Vent holes for the next VS it helps breath

Last edited:

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
Brim-Up VS !!!!!

This hat came with a flat brim, some steam and a cycle trip thru the rain did the last part. It became a beater I like it that way.
Good Idea for the vent holes, it has to be another one though, I guess I need more than one new one.
Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg