Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

-15% at Aero, but only this week.

Loncster

Familiar Face
Yeah sheer luck i guess. I imagine they were slammed with orders since sales at Aero are relatively rare. As long as i get my jacket before winter, I'm good, and i can't imagine it being delayed by that much in my experience with Aero
I would say if you ordered during the sale, Expect it to arrive even after the winter. Or if you're lucky enough and you wasn't very picky with your order, It should arrive sooner!

Raisin Brando

New in Town
I would say if you ordered during the sale, Expect it to arrive even after the winter. Or if you're lucky enough and you wasn't very picky with your order, It should arrive sooner!
That's disheartening to hear but luckily i have my other Aero to wear lol. My order was pretty straightforward, just adjustments to the shoulder and sleeve measurements for a 44 Wayfarer so fingers crossed!

Loncster

Familiar Face
That's disheartening to hear but luckily i have my other Aero to wear lol. My order was pretty straightforward, just adjustments to the shoulder and sleeve measurements for a 44 Wayfarer so fingers crossed!
Yeah don't worry then, It'll arrive sooner. I have a barnstormer coming and you don't know how much i'm excited about it, It's taking so long unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philheaton