Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

-15% at Aero, but only this week.

TartuWolf

One Too Many
Wanted to go for a Vincent with the J-106 configuration but that was too pricy with all the "extras" like shoulder gussets, belt and epaulets. And a J-106 itself in 36 would have been too roomy. Aero has not done a 34 J-106 in 10 years and couldn't give me the numbers. Ended up not ordering anything. I did spend 30mins on call with them which resulted in a 50eu phone bill which surprised the hell out of me (and pissed me off). But I guess I saved a 1000eu by loosing 50eu.

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
Is this sale new to Aero? or do they do this every year
The first sale I know of was in 2022 on the cause of the new website. There was another one in the summer of 2023, but I don't know the cause. According to Aero, there shouldn't have been a sale this year. But I don't think you should rely on this happening every year.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Wanted to go for a Vincent with the J-106 configuration but that was too pricy with all the "extras" like shoulder gussets, belt and epaulets. And a J-106 itself in 36 would have been too roomy. Aero has not done a 34 J-106 in 10 years and couldn't give me the numbers. Ended up not ordering anything. I did spend 30mins on call with them which resulted in a 50eu phone bill which surprised the hell out of me (and pissed me off). But I guess I saved a 1000eu by loosing 50eu.
WhatsApp.

cl206

New in Town
I've jumped on a J-106 with a KOR back.

Already have one in black Badalassi so now have one on the way in Tobacco Brown Badalsssi.

I keep saying no more :)
Holy shit I was debating bt the j106, indian ranger and the KOR. I really like the back of the KOR and Im glad you posted this is possible!! Did you mention this config in the comments or was there an actual buttom missed? Im going to order something soon. In hawaii at the moment lol

also the sale ends UK midnight so we have about a few hrs

Last edited:

cl206

New in Town
Hi what is the your height and chest and weight bc Im considering size 36. Thanks!

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
Wow, massive price increases across the board today. Hope everyone stocked up!
Wow, that's a price increase. That's probably around 20%.
Last year, prices were also raised after the sale. But I don't think it was quite as much, if I remember correctly.

GVernon

New in Town
Wow, that's a price increase. That's probably around 20%.
Last year, prices were also raised after the sale. But I don't think it was quite as much, if I remember correctly.
Was gonna get a Type 3 in black Badalassi, but am opting for a Rugged West instead. Now Aero is for sure out of the question.
:(

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
Was gonna get a Type 3 in black Badalassi, but am opting for a Rugged West instead. Now Aero is for sure out of the question.
:(
I think with a Type 3 you will also be happy with RW. Ok, it's not a Badalassi, but it doesn't squeak (I think).
So far I've found Aero to be quite attractively priced and the price/performance ratio has been right for me. I'm afraid this is about to change.

The good thing about this is that it makes it easier for new, young brands like RW and brings other more expensive brands back into the game. For Europeans, an import from the USA is also more comparable. Maybe a Vanson or Johnson Leather after all :D

GVernon

New in Town
I think with a Type 3 you will also be happy with RW. Ok, it's not a Badalassi, but it doesn't squeak (I think).
So far I've found Aero to be quite attractively priced and the price/performance ratio has been right for me. I'm afraid this is about to change.

The good thing about this is that it makes it easier for new, young brands like RW and brings other more expensive brands back into the game. For Europeans, an import from the USA is also more comparable. Maybe a Vanson or Johnson Leather after all :D
Totally agree! Rugged West is doing all the right things. And that newer Black Oil Bison looks great! Excited for it!

Khilij

One of the Regulars
Oh wow. The price increase completely knocks the Hooch Hauler out of my budget, which was the only Aero I was interested in. Oh well, guess I've got to plan a trip to Johnson Leathers sometime.

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
I have just seen that CXL HH now also costs GBP 50 extra. This was included in the standard price until the day before yesterday. This means that the jackets will be more than 20% more expensive for those interested in CXL HH.
Well, I'm glad I got it in time.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
YIKES!! The prices really shot up big time! I still have my correspondence w/Aero on my 2022 Aero Type III (Navy) & 2023 Type III (Natural). The 2022 price was 625bp (-10%) plus 50bp shipping. The 2023 price was the same although no discount. The 2024 price (newest) is 1000bp plus 50bp shipping. With the recent acquisition of my Vanson Maverick in Brandy Roma ($539.10) I consider myself lucky to have the 2 Aero's along with the 3 other Type III's for a total of 6. That should keep keep me until I reach the finish line. The Aero brand has always been a premium/upscale product but the new price base is approaching luxury territory for someone of modest means such as myself. Maybe if my 'ship comes in' another Aero might be possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdog42