Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

-15% at Aero, but only this week.

moktabe

One of the Regulars
I'll admit that all my jackets are Aero.

Two reasons for that....firstly they're not a million miles from me so I can go up and have a look at something I want...secondly they have my fit nailed.

Ok, prices have gone up yet I still feel that what you actually get is still good value.

Alfredodelavega

New in Town
Pendant les soldes, j'ai commandé un Shackleton tout cuir en cuir de cheval brut. Je suis content de l'avoir fait car le prix est maintenant beaucoup, beaucoup plus élevé.
Oui, une augmentation de +50% en une seule fois c'est franchement inadmissible !

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
During the sale, I ordered a full-leather Shackleton in unfinished horsehide. I'm glad I did as the price now is much, much higher.

Wow… I didn't order anything in the sale but I was not expecting the massive spike in all prices that followed.

marauf

New in Town
Daym, potent price increase! understandable. they are still relatively cheaper by a few hundred pounds from what I am seeing.

I am glad I did my mega splurge. I had a feeling something was up lol. My Vincent jacket turned out excellent and was eyeing J100 / Premier 1930s.

J100 - Black Badalassi
Premier 1930s - Russet Badalassi, might change to chestnut, not sure.
I wish I got the Irvin jacket too ... oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigdog42