Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

-15% at Aero, but only this week.

moktabe

One of the Regulars
I'll admit that all my jackets are Aero.

Two reasons for that....firstly they're not a million miles from me so I can go up and have a look at something I want...secondly they have my fit nailed.

Ok, prices have gone up yet I still feel that what you actually get is still good value.

Alfredodelavega

New in Town
Pendant les soldes, j'ai commandé un Shackleton tout cuir en cuir de cheval brut. Je suis content de l'avoir fait car le prix est maintenant beaucoup, beaucoup plus élevé.
Oui, une augmentation de +50% en une seule fois c'est franchement inadmissible !

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
During the sale, I ordered a full-leather Shackleton in unfinished horsehide. I'm glad I did as the price now is much, much higher.

Wow… I didn't order anything in the sale but I was not expecting the massive spike in all prices that followed.

marauf

New in Town
Daym, potent price increase! understandable. they are still relatively cheaper by a few hundred pounds from what I am seeing.

I am glad I did my mega splurge. I had a feeling something was up lol. My Vincent jacket turned out excellent and was eyeing J100 / Premier 1930s.

J100 - Black Badalassi
Premier 1930s - Russet Badalassi, might change to chestnut, not sure.
I wish I got the Irvin jacket too ... oh well.

Sjmm

New in Town
Major bummer. Last night I was looking into commissioning one, playing around with the customise feature, and as I was doing this, the prices suddenly jumped up significantly. With the extra charge on certain leathers, they’re beyond my budget now. See the screenshots, two minutes apart. Bad luck

Attachments

• IMG_9368.png
    IMG_9368.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_9369.png
    IMG_9369.png
    311.5 KB · Views: 46

3.14nche

A-List Customer
Major bummer. Last night I was looking into commissioning one, playing around with the customise feature, and as I was doing this, the prices suddenly jumped up significantly. With the extra charge on certain leathers, they’re beyond my budget now. See the screenshots, two minutes apart. Bad luck
You are seeing VAT. The location selector can be picky, sometimes it reverts back to UK from ROW.

LukeST

New in Town
That price jump is likely the country settings on the website. Exclusive of VAT in the first screenshot, inclusive in the second.
If you are outside of UK you should be good to purchase at the first price.

Sjmm

New in Town
Thanks for the messages. I was living in the UK before the price jump, have been visiting the US since before the increase, and was looking with ROW price thinking I was still looking at the UK price. Thought this was an additional jump in price. Maybe I should buy in the US after all, still bad news either way

Loncster

New in Town
Thanks for the messages. I was living in the UK before the price jump, have been visiting the US since before the increase, and was looking with ROW price thinking I was still looking at the UK price. Thought this was an additional jump in price. Maybe I should buy in the US after all, still bad news either way
Painful to watch the increase, But what can we do

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You are seeing VAT. The location selector can be picky, sometimes it reverts back to UK from ROW.

There's been a significant jump in RoW prices too, by a couple of hundred pounds in most cases.

Even the unlined suede jacket that was introduced a few months ago as a more affordable jacket at the 500 pound price point is now nearly 800.

Buick

Familiar Face
I know that Aero got a lot of orders and are running a bit behind, but it sounds like many people here have at least had contact from them by now - is that right?

3.14nche

A-List Customer
There's been a significant jump in RoW prices too, by a couple of hundred pounds in most cases.

Even the unlined suede jacket that was introduced a few months ago as a more affordable jacket at the 500 pound price point is now nearly 800.
Indeed. Unfortunately from food to hifi what hasn't gone up in price in the last few years...

Leather_nube

Familiar Face
Many times since the sale.
I should mention though that my order had to be entered manually as what I wanted was no longer listed on their site. As such I had to initiate conversation with them directly via mail. I assume it would be different had I been able to place my order directly via the website.

Raisin Brando

New in Town
I know that Aero got a lot of orders and are running a bit behind, but it sounds like many people here have at least had contact from them by now - is that right?
I had daily contact with Chloe immediately after ordering to confirm details and address any sizing concerns, but I've been waiting for a confirmation of the jacket entering production for a couple of weeks now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1