Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

10,000 posts

Girl Friday

Practically Family
umm, who are we talking about? 10,000 posts? in a closet...eating moths...

Gollum.PNG

Diamondback said:
Don't worry, you'll get it soon enough, Mr. Powers... as soon as my strike team is assembled and we can get a chopper with door-guns! *cackle*

That wouldn't be a wise move since I have the closet rigged with C-4. One move and the Chevy gets it.
The chopper wouldn't be a good idea either with all the ground mortars around. Did I also mention the armed drones? ;)

Regards,

J

jamespowers said:
That wouldn't be a wise move since I have the closet rigged with C-4. One move and the Chevy gets it.
The chopper wouldn't be a good idea either with all the ground mortars around. Did I also mention the armed drones? ;)

Perhaps... then again, I am an infiltrator who happens to be studying EOD also, and mortars don't adjust to moving targets real well, especially if I can boost a Russian Hind. Apache and Blackhawk fused together in one massive, well-armored, just plain evil-lookin' package--what's not to love? (Well, unless you're the one in the crosshairs anyway...lol )

Diamondback said:
Perhaps... then again, I am an infiltrator who happens to be studying EOD also, and mortars don't adjust to moving targets real well, especially if I can boost a Russian Hind. Apache and Blackhawk fused together in one massive, well-armored, just plain evil-lookin' package--what's not to love? (Well, unless you're the one in the crosshairs anyway...lol )

Mortars may not move but SAMs do. Not to mention the shoulder fired variety aka Bazooka:
Bazookas_Korea.jpg

Her it comes. Open fire!
sterb008.gif

SAMs? That's what flares and laser countermeasures are for...
"Don't look directly at the laser--you could burn out! The back of your head..."lol

Bazookas are still dependent on an optical aiming, and if I fry your guys' eyes with "dazzler" lasers...

Besides, it's a little difficult to fire a missile when you're busy dodging .50-cal fire...lol

Thanks for reminding me, I need to call R&D and see how that experimental "adaptive camouflage" is coming... You can't hit what you can't see!:D

Or maybe call in an airstrike first to clear the way...

Diamondback said:
SAMs? That's what flares and laser countermeasures are for...
"Don't look directly at the laser--you could burn out! The back of your head..."lol

Bazookas are still dependent on an optical aiming, and if I fry your guys' eyes with "dazzler" lasers...

Besides, it's a little difficult to fire a missile when you're busy dodging .50-cal fire...lol

Thanks for reminding me, I need to call R&D and see how that experimental "adaptive camouflage" is coming... You can't hit what you can't see!:D

Or maybe call in an airstrike first to clear the way...

OIf course you would have to get past the heat seeking missle armed drones first.
sterb051.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley