Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite movie quotes

Had he actually said this in real life, he would have been talking about his stepfather, Dr. Rubin Samuel, a physician:

“He could give me plenty of money but he’s got this philosophy that his boys ought to feel some hardships or else they’ll all spoil. A man of principles. People say that about themselves when really they only want to make you unhappy.” — Jesse James, The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford

“Your penance stare doesn't work on me. I have no soul to burn. The Caretaker forget to mention about that, huh? Surprise. He said you're going to bring me back. I'm not going back; I like it here!” — Blackheart, Ghost Rider

“What's wrong with you?” — Wyatt Earp

“What is wrong with me? What have you got? I am dying of tuberculosis. I sleep with the nastiest whore in Kansas. Everyone who knows me hates me, and every morning I wake up surprised that I have to spend another day in this piss-hole world.” — Doc Holliday

“Not everyone who knows you hates you, Doc.” — Wyatt Earp

“I know it's not always easy being my friend, but I'll be there when you need me.” — Doc Holliday, Wyatt Earp

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Eli: Even if you don't know something, it's faith. It's faith. In the field of darkness, that's giving me the strength to carry on. You understand?

Solara: Is that from your book?

Eli: No, it's Johnny Cash, live at Folsom Prison.

The Book of Eli

“You know how it is when you're with your girlfriend and the moon is out and you know she wants to be kissed even though she never said so?” — Jesse James

”Yeah.” — Robert Ford

”You're giving me signs that grieve my soul and make me wonder if maybe your mind's been changed about me.” — Jesse James

”What do you want me to do? Swear my good faith on the Bible?” — Robert Ford, The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rand S